Thread: Free Vanquish Sunglasses; Slightly Expensive Shipping

Thanks

Free Vanquish Sunglasses; Slightly Expensive Shipping

What it is: Site says: Vanquish sunglasses are manufactured in our NEW optical eyewear factory. They are the highest quality in America, PERIOD. See for yourself. We are providing you up to four FREE pairs of Vanquish sunglasses. It is the best way to create instant brand awareness and to support our catalog and retail sales.

Where To Get It:
    http://www.vanquisheyewear.com/index.php

Notes::
    1) I got this site from someone who said they read about it in a Maxim magazine ad. I have no idea if this site is trustworthy or not, but I guess it may mean a bit because it's advertised in Maxim.
    2) The glasses look alright, for the most part. The cheapest ones are supposed to be $80, and the most expensive ones are supposed to be $230. However, they are all free right now, but requires shipping that is between $8.95 and $17.95. Buy four pairs and you get a "free" watch that you will only have to pay shipping charges for (original price is $149.99, but you pay only $9.95 shipping charge). They promise FULL money back if you are not satisfied.

I'll be back with more deals soon! Support me by signing the guestbook at my website: http://www.mastavic.com

-=MaStA ViC

Thanks
    This looks like that old company that advertised in Playboy with their sunglasses saying they were "testing" the market. I bought one in 1990, and I remember seeing the sames ads in issues from the 70s. That's one long "test" program.
    Randy G

Thanks
    LoL oh wow... I wasn't around back then, so I wasn't awere of that =P Thanks for the notes =)

-=MaStA ViC

Thanks
    I too remember seeing the same ads a year ago...i think. I ordered a pair this time. They seem alright. I just took as them as being fancy imitation that you can get at wallmart. Actually i don't have any complains yet but there is probably a reason they are so cheap. I do know the pair i bought (style R-17) have spring temples...or basically I can stretch the sides of the glasses.

Interested Plenipotentiar Audiyoda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I'm a certified optician -- I can tell you they are crap. I've seen them at trade shows -- they are marketed as cheap alternatives.

Thanks
    Yeah I bought these either last year or a couple years ago, and I believe they were marketed in playboy and maxim by the name of Gattaca at the time. You get what you pay for on these babies. They are definitely no where near the supposed original price. Maybe 10 bucks is about right, seemingly nicer looking knock off Wal-mart sunglasses. The pair I had was ok for a while and eventually got a crack in the top of the lens for no apparent reason (did not drop or sit on), but they were worth about what I paid for them (7.95) But I can vouch that it wasn't a scam, unless of course you are expecting really expenisve oakley type glasses, then you won't be getting what you think you will..