Thread: What about a "Contests" forum?

Thanks

What about a "Contests" forum?

Whadya think Spoofee? A forum for links to contest entry forms?

Thanks
    Nice idea =) That way I won't have to stress and think too much about whether or not I should post a lot of the contests I know about in the Freebies forum =P

-=MaStA ViC

Thanks
    Ya don't post contests as freebies.

Any others second the motion for a contest forum/thread? There are a LOT of contest junkies out there...could bring in quite the traffic.

If you set up a contests section, you will get people posting a bunch of garbage. Like "Win a free PS2 buy clicking on this link" Most of the contest links I have seen are just people trying to "UP" their status of their pyramid scheme accounts, getting more poeple to join through the posted referal link. I don't really see any need for that, but thats just my 2 cents though. :rolleyes:

Thanks
    I think a Contests section with a mild warning, such as "Contests may just end up as junk mail in your e-mail inbox" will work pretty well. Most people who sign up for these contests know that they probably will not win and just end up getting junk mail anyway =P Personally, I enter a few contests from time to time, but usually only when it's hosted by a major company or corporation. I have an e-mail account delicated to Contests/Junk Mail =P

-=MaStA ViC

Thanks
    Just wanted to point out that right now, under "Freebies" in the Spoofee Discussion Forum Forum Index it says "Post and discuss free samples, giveaways, sweepstakes and similar deals." Maybe you (I guess I'm talking to Spoofee himself) should remove "sweepstakes," and maybe even "giveaways," since now there is a new "Contests and Sweepstakes" section.

Just trying to help out,
    -=MaStA ViC

Thanks
    Smart idea. Good new forum too.