Thread: Logitech Z-340 Speakers - $21.95 after rebate w/free ship

Thanks

Logitech Z-340 Speakers - $21.95 after rebate w/free ship

For those who missed out on the rather nice black yamaha 2:1 speaker set from buy.com recently, perhaps this is a consolation prize?

Gateway's accessories page is selling these speakers for $31.95 and there is a $10 manufacturer's rebate bringing them down to 22 bucks after rebate. Use coupon code NOSHIPA during checkout to get free ups ground shipping, which normally costs $15.

These are a nice set of speakers for this money, I've heard them. They're basically like the z-540's without the 2 extra satellites. The headphone connector is easily accessible, and the subwoofer has it's own bass control on the back, a feature lacking on many budget subwoofers. I know you can find sweet deals on the z-640's but not everyone is willing to pop 45-50 bucks for speakers, has a place to put that many speakers, or has a soundcard that can utilize them.

Rebate can be found here:

http://rebateplace.com/forms/2248.pdf

Gateway is www.gateway.com and go to the home section, accessories, choose "more" to go to their accessories page.

Update: This manufacturer rebate expires 9/30/2003 and your submission most be postmarked within 30 days from the purchase date. Forgot to mention this in the OP and also gateway upped the price to 32.95.

Thanks
    The rebate says: your cash register receipt, would an internet one work?

Thanks
    I've done many of these logitech rebates, a copy of your packing slip qualifies as a receipt. Make sure the packing slip contains the order date, item, your name/address and preferably also the amount. PLUS where you bought it. If in doubt, include both the online receipt and a copy of the packing slip.

If ya think about it, the rebate excludes darn near every single retail store that would carry the things for which you would get a traditional store receipt, forcing you to buy it from an online merchant. Just an FYI though, it takes parago 1-2 months to initially process logitech rebates, then about 3 months to pay them. They come, just not quickly.

Thanks
    These are alright; I already own the one a bit higher up from Logitech, while I bought for sale for like 30 something dollars, no rebates required.

There's another good speaker sale (no rebates required)... check out my new post in a minute.

-=MaStA ViC

Thanks
    But these speakers are better =P hehe...
    -I|I- Satisfaction Lies within the Effort -I|I-

Thanks
    is gateway.com a good store to buy from?

Thanks
    I just bought these because the EV SonicXS 2.1 Speakers were sold out.

Thanks
    Gateway has upped the price to $32.95 so the deal is now $22.95 AR. Only $1 difference but thought I would mention it.

As for Gateway being a good place, their accessories stores are an decent place. As just a reseller, they seem to be OK, just stick with simple transactions IMO. Gateway.com is of course Gateway computers.

Thanks
    Gateway is okay. Their deals aren't usually that great, but once you find a deal that you like, it would be good to grab it. Their shipping is okay, I guess. My two main problems with them are their prices and their service (hard to get in touch with their people, and once you do, they're not that helpful anyhow).

-=MaStA ViC

Thanks
    I had been trying to find places that sold these speakers with free shipping, since buy.com was out of stock and amazon.com was only selling them via officedepot (so no rebate) and by chance I tried cnet's search engine. I was surprised myself to find gateway was selling these speakers for only 32, and now 33 bucks, and that with the right code I could get free shipping. By way of comparison, they want a whopping $39.95 for the *corded* logitech elite board, and that's not even including the mouse!!! I think this is the first order I've placed with them in 2003, but hey if they wanna sell them to me for 22 bucks AR with free ship, I'll take it

Thanks
    I bought these and they came fine in 3 days. I was afraid because Gateway's reseller rating was like 2 or 3. They are nice speakers for the price.