Thread: STAPLES/OFFICEMAX/CENDYNE/PARAGO REBATE CHECKS BOUNCING

Thanks

STAPLES/OFFICEMAX/CENDYNE/PARAGO REBATE CHECKS BOUNCING

evil STAPLES/OFFICEMAX/CENDYNE/PARAGO REBATE CHECKS ARE BOUNCING, AND UNFORTUNATELY, US, THE UNSUSPECTING CONSUMERS, MUST CHOKE TO DETH ON BANK FEES. Contact USPS.COM postal inspectors website and fill out the mail fraud form. It only takes a few minutes. My rebate was a Staples Rebate Center $40 rebate, so I filed my complaint against Staples, Parago, And Cendyne. You will have to file 3 seperate mail fraud complaints. Also, contact the BBB and go to your state's attorney general website and file fraud complaints there. It is illegal to write bad checks, and sending bad checks over the state line is a federal offense.

Thanks
    Thanks for advising us of your situation and welcome to Spoofee, but I don't think that you should be trying to solicit our members to do something.

I don't know if I'm right about this, but could some other mods spec this out? I was going to edit his post to delete his solicitations but I don't have mod in this forum.

Thanks guys!

Um, Erik I am not quite sure what your worrying about. He is not soliciting anything here. Helping inform people with a possible potential problem is not wrong, and it should be welcomed. I think that this is a proper post, and posted in the proper place.

If anyone else feels differently please let me know.

Thanks
    Have you try contacting Staples or OMAX? I bought a Cendyne a few months ago and have received my rebate without any problems. I read in one of the other forums that OMAX is honoring the Cendyne rebate. Not sure about Staples but my experience with Staples has been nothing but superb. Can't say the same for OMAX but at least the CSRs at OMAX is trying to help eventhough the rebate they use really su**s!