Thread: (Expired) FREE Avery Flex-View Report Cover

jjgailey

(Expired) FREE Avery Flex-View Report Cover

Link removed

Just recieved this in my email!

Thank you for your interest in the Avery Flexi-View Report Covers.
    Your sample will arrive in 4-6 weeks.

This limited time offer is non-transferable, and is intended only for the original recipient of this email. Avery Dennison Office Products Company reserves the right to limit fulfillment to only those respondents invited to this offer by Avery Dennison Office Products Company. Limit one sample per person. Offer valid while supplies last. Offer good in the continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.
    Last edited by spazntwitch; 08-04-2006 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks
    Great find!

Thanks
    We're sorry, but you must be enrolled in our program in order to receive special offers.

Thanks

Long survey

I also got the message "you must be enrolled," but then was taken to a page to enroll. So I clicked on enroll, and was taken to a very long survey. Did the survey, and at the end it said I would get a free download of Avery software - no mention of report cover.

Thanks

Post Important Information

This limited time offer is non-transferable, and is intended only for the original recipient of this email. Avery Dennison Office Products Company reserves the right to limit fulfillment to only those respondents invited to this offer by Avery Dennison Office Products Company. Limit one sample per person. Offer valid while supplies last. Offer good in the continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.

Posting or linking of this offer on any bulletin board, personal Web page, or by other means of dissemination without permission from Avery Dennison Corporation is strictly prohibited and deemed a violation of Avery Dennisonís intellectual property rights. Avery Dennison Corporation reserves its right to exercise any legal recourse against anyone who infringes its intellectual property rights.

Thanks
    Sniff Sniff

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks
    :theyareon :wilted_ro r.i.p.

Thanks
    It's worth filling out the survey because they'll immediately let you download their Avery software.

jjgailey
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseThePutah

Posting or linking of this offer on any bulletin board, personal Web page, or by other means of dissemination without permission from Avery Dennison Corporation is strictly prohibited and deemed a violation of Avery Dennison’s intellectual property rights. Avery Dennison Corporation reserves its right to exercise any legal recourse against anyone who infringes its intellectual property rights.
    Uh...oh...I wondering what that means?? Seeing that I'm the OP and it was from my email...

UM...Choo, could you please delete this from the board? Thanks.