Thread: confuse ..

Thanks

Question confuse ..

I'm not sure if I'm on the right place (category) in posting this thread but nyway let me start my thread..

After I graduated college, I met my former classmate in college. I met him again in this networking website in which we started chatting and emailing each other (this was around mid 2005). The guy haven't directly told me his intentions but he would call me at home on a regular basis (regardless where I may be). I remember last year, one of his very strange email to me was about "asking me out", in which I refused to go cuz I hardly know him that time. One time, (on the phone) we've talked about the "hang out" underlying intentions and all he told me was that it's only going to be friendly hang out; this was after I told him that I don't wana go out with him because I didn't wana rush into things. (and because all along he's been acting strange and very mysterious) Sometimes he sounds like he likes me and sometimes he would just talk and talk about his crushes. It's already mid 2006 since the day he asked me out and I still don't know his hidden agenda.

I tried to help him blurt out what he's been doing (to tell me why he keeps on calling and all he told me was that bec I'm easy to talk to..)

FYI the guy is a piscean and I'm a capricorn!!
    FYI the guy never had a gf all his life (opposite of me)

Question: Is this person just trying to make friends with me/not?

Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sounds like he want's to be your boyfriend but he is affraid you might really turn him down. If he has never had a gf then I'm sure that is very intimidating to him. He is probably waiting to see what you do about it. Hope that helps. Let us know how things go.

Thanks
    i agree with crazybutt

Thanks
    yeah, sounds like he's either afraid you won't say yes or just wants to be your friend and is trying to let you down easy

Thanks
    do you like him, or are you trying to figure out if he's a stalker?

if you like him, just start talking about a movie, then just say, "hey, its playing at [fill in blank], lets go see it." thats it. a movie is no commitment. you dont even have to look at each other or even talk to each other. after the movie, if he's fidgety, then he is just inexperienced and he may like you. if he just rambles on about what-not, then he just wants to be your friend. keep us updated.

Thanks
    Guys,
    Thanks for participating on my thread. I do appreciate your time in reading and posting in here. For now that's what's been going on.. I might give you updates if anything happens ... which is a big if. The guy is a shy/and quiet type person. Really can't predict what's on his mind.

Thanks
    "this was after I told him that I don't wana go out with him because I didn't wana rush into things"

Is going on one date really "rushing into things"? It's not like he's asked you to come home with him for Christmas or anything.

If you don't want to date him, just keep saying no if he continues to ask. And if he truly gives you the creeps, remember you don't have to answer the phone every time it rings or reply every email you get.

But if you do want to give it a shot, maybe you could suggest a first date to a very public location or a double date with friends.