Thread: Domain Names for $1.99/Year from Yahoo

Thanks

Ad Domain Names for $1.99/Year from Yahoo

1 year domain registration from yahoo for $1.99.

If you've already registered a domain with your yahoo account... open another!

- Link to Offer

Small print:
    Offer open only to new Yahoo! Domains customers purchasing a new web domain through Yahoo! Small Business. Offer expires 09/30/2007. Discount applies only to the first year of service. Limit one offer per customer on a single account for customer's own purchase only. Offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts, transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash. Other terms and conditions apply; see the Yahoo! Small Business Terms of Service when you sign up.
    Last edited by Spoofee; 10-30-2007 at 10:33 PM.
    Then conquer we must, for our cause it is just, and this be our motto: In God is our trust. FSK :42:

Thanks
    Be careful. I did this last year and they automatically charged me $9.95 after the first year. I called and they couldn't refund any of my money. They asked for my address, and the address they had on file was not even any place I have ever lived before. I called the credit card company to dispute the charge, and I think I am getting my money back.

Just beware of this deal.

Thanks

ad

I remember when I made an account with Yahoo! I signed up modernplumbingstudios.com for 5 years for a total of $10 or so... but whatever page I redirected it to it had a thingy saying "This page hosted by Yahoo!" or something along those lines somewhere on the page... The only other thing I remember is switching over to GoDaddy as soon as I could unlock my domain with Yahoo! and paying another $8 or so for the transfer and another free year.

It was quite an annoying experiance, and made me lose all enthusiasm for actually putting a page up on our site.. apart from that this is a really good deal considering how cheap it is and all. Even with my hassles I ended up with 6 years on my domain for about $3 a year, which is still pretty awesome.
    ~PhrozenPhoenix~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Nemo View Post
    1 year domain registration from yahoo for $1.99.

Small print:
    Offer expires 09/30/2007.
    I know that Bush screwed with Daylight Saving Time, but I thought for sure we were past September...

Thanks
    I've only had bad experiences with yahoo webhosting and the cust. support is horrid!
    I use godaddy.com--domains are $1.99 when you sign up for a hosting package, and they are cheap! I use the "website tonight" and it has a very easy site builder with really nice professional templates, not generic cheesy ones, even ones with animation. I pay month by month $4.99 for a 5 page, there are other more deluxe packages and the customer service is the best I've ever encountered--24/7, when I call it is literally a few minutes to talk to someone and they are extremely helpful and polite.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jweb1510 View Post
    I know that Bush screwed with Daylight Saving Time, but I thought for sure we were past September...
    To be honest, I like it this way. Makes more sense to me. While I'd rather ditch Daylight Savings Time completely, I'll settle for this.

Thanks
    I wish they would do away with it too. Some states have but Massachusetts still does it.