Thread: Restaurant.com - 60% Off Coupon Good Until 08/27

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,152 Posts

Ad Restaurant.com - 60% Off Coupon Good Until 08/27

Restaurant.com has many gift certificates for a great price. You can save even more by using the new 60% off coupon, Offer ends 8/27/06.

1. Go to restaurant.com.

2. Enter a zip code to shop.

3. Click Add to Cart for the certificates you'd like.

4. Click "Check Out" and enter code 42698 for 60% off. Click "Recalculate Total" to apply your savings.
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

Thanks
    Note: If you purchase a $10 certificate on 8/29 at regular price, $5 will go to Restaurants for Relief 2.

Share Your Strength at Restaurants for Relief 2: August 29th Share Our Strength's Restaurants for Relief 2, presented by American Express, is a national dine out that mobilizes restaurants across the country on August 29th, the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, to share their strengths to ongoing recovery efforts in the Gulf region.

www.strength.org

Thanks
    How can they do that? $25 Certificate for only 4 bucks!? Man I need to eat out more!
    Then conquer we must, for our cause it is just, and this be our motto: In God is our trust. FSK :42:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by groove1
    Note: If you purchase a $10 certificate on 8/29 at regular price, $5 will go to Restaurants for Relief 2.

Share Your Strength at Restaurants for Relief 2: August 29th Share Our Strength's Restaurants for Relief 2, presented by American Express, is a national dine out that mobilizes restaurants across the country on August 29th, the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, to share their strengths to ongoing recovery efforts in the Gulf region.

www.strength.org
    Screw the Gulf. :thumbs_do (Just kidding)

If you use the 60% off coupon and get your $25 certificate for $4 instead of $10 you can write a check for $6 to some relief agency (or a preferred charity) AND get a tax deduction for your generosity.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Nemo
    How can they do that? $25 Certificate for only 4 bucks!? Man I need to eat out more!
    I use these all the time. Restaurant.com makes their money off the cash we pay them (plus a listing fee from the restaurants) and the restaurants use the coupon as a marketing tool. They always have some minimum purchase size so it's important to read the details for each certificate.

Some allow alcohol to make up part of the minimum and some don't. Many restrict the day of the week you can use the certificate.

Nonetheless, it's a good deal net-net (in most cases.)

Thanks
    I use them alot too. The most common restriction for the restaurants in my area is that you have to have a minimum food and non-alcohol purchase of $35 and some require a gratuity of 18 percent on the total check before discount. There are several, however, that do not have these restrictions.

Thanks
    Thanks spoofee.
    I love res.com % off deal...