Thread: Ultra 512mb 40X SD Card for Free Shipped

Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 Times in 1,164 Posts

Ad Ultra 512mb 40X SD Card for Free Shipped

ZipZoomFly.com has two great deals on SD cards.

Prices on these SD cards are really coming down.

Ultra 512mb SD Card for Free Shipped After Rebate
    - ZipZoomFly Price : $27.00
    - Rebate Price : -$27.00

Ultra 1gb SD Card for $9.99 Shipped After Rebate
    - ZipZoomFly Price : $39.99
    - Rebate Price : -$30.00
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

Do not disturb my circles monkfish's Avatar
    Thanks
    The similar deal from Outpost (posted yesterday) features a faster speed card (60x versus 40x).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by monkfish
    The similar deal from Outpost (posted yesterday) features a faster speed card (60x versus 40x).
    Actually, during the FAR deal that started a couple weeks ago, ZZF sent some customers 133x SD cards (same UPC, but the number on the actual card inside the package was PEF512133SD, which is a faster card). Not everyone got them, though.

Thanks
    Can't resist... Ordered one. Thanks!

Thanks
    Rebate Co is like rebate whores, look at this:

OnRebate guarantees we will mail your rebate check via 1st class mail within 3 to 5 business days from receipt of all your rebate documentation and approval of your claim for a small fee of $2.50 which will be deducted from your rebate check.

OR
    OnRebate will mail your rebate check via 1st class mail within 8 to 10 weeks from receipt of your rebate documentation and approval of your claim at no extra cost.

Lol.

BTw, apply for rebate BEFORE buying product.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by morriefisher
    Rebate Co is like rebate whores, look at this:

OnRebate guarantees we will mail your rebate check via 1st class mail within 3 to 5 business days from receipt of all your rebate documentation and approval of your claim for a small fee of $2.50 which will be deducted from your rebate check.

OR
    OnRebate will mail your rebate check via 1st class mail within 8 to 10 weeks from receipt of your rebate documentation and approval of your claim at no extra cost.

Lol.

BTw, apply for rebate BEFORE buying product.

I guess OnRebate is doing to Mail-In-Rebates what H&R Block does to tax refunds...give you an advance on your tax refund and charge you a percentage upfront.

Howevr, they seem to be alright coz I did get a check from OnRebate for an earlier purchase from ZZF. It took 8 weeks or so, like they all take, but I did get the rebate check.

Thanks
    Thanks Spoofee, I can always use another FAR SD card.

Thanks
    Having trouble with OnRebate.com and thought I'd post...

I got two e-mails last week. The first said my $3 rebate was good to go, the second said my $24 was invalid because I didn't send my UPC in (which, of course, I did).

Thankfully, I always scan or copy EVERYTHING, so I got on the phone first thing the next morning to set things straight.

Call 1 (Friday, 9:05 AM): CSR: "I can't help you because our system is updating. Call back in 5 minutes."

Call 2 (Friday, 9:40 AM): Told me my UPC was not included, I told her it was. She said she'd check with the department that handles the mail and get back to me the same day.

Call 3 (Monday, 9:10 AM): I told the CSR that I never got called back and would like to get to the bottom of things. CSR says there are no notes on my account at all. She tells me to resubmit a copy of the UPC for reprocessing.

Well, we'll see what happens. I'm a little skeptical at this point, especially with Onrebate.com's BBB report (unsatisfactory).

Caveat emptor....

Thanks
    In over four years of rebates, I've never had one denied .... until I sent one in to OnRebate last month. Just this last Saturday when I went to check on it I saw that it was denied because of "insufficient documentation" and this was dated Aug 15th. I didn't even get any notification of the insufficiency via email or snail mail. Did you? I always tape the UPC on to the rebate form.

Would you mind posting the phone number to call them?

Even if I do eventually get the rebate, this is the last time I'm going to buy an item that involves OnRebate. I had read on a forum, maybe this one, a few months back that several people voiced their displeasure dealing with OnRebate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by O'Chutsman
    Would you mind posting the phone number to call them?
    i found this phone # for onrebate in another forum, though i haven't called to see if this works:
    1-888-222-9300

Quote Originally Posted by O'Chutsman
    Even if I do eventually get the rebate, this is the last time I'm going to buy an item that involves OnRebate. I had read on a forum, maybe this one, a few months back that several people voiced their displeasure dealing with OnRebate.
    yeah, there are lots of people who have voiced their discontent with this rebate program, though some have said they've never had problems. go figure...?

good luck

Thanks
    The phone number Peanut posted is the number I used... and I will say that it didn't take long at all to speak to a real person. I think their hours are 9-6 EST.

I did get an e-mail notification, by the way.

I, too, will never use onrebate again. I knew this as soon as the CSR told me that she had no record that I had called to dispute my rebate denial. Clearly, the person I had spoken with the previous business day had no intention of checking up on things and calling me right back as she promised. She didn't even document my call! I can't prove that the missing UPC was wilfull (as some people claim is done by unscrupulous rebate centers), but the CSR's actions left a bad taste in my mouth. A very bad taste...