Thread: Cell Phone

Thanks

Cell Phone

What is a better phone the Motorola RAZR or the Motorola PEBL

Thanks
    Get the RAZR!!!! The Moto PEBL Sucks! There is way to many problems with the phone. Many of my customers that have the PEBL come in saying their is a problem with the phone. The screen freezes, key pad doesn't work, etc...

I never had problems with my razr, the only problem I had is the high pitch sound coming from the keypad when it is lit up. But when it turns off you don't hear it anymore. Fyi.... Most razr have this problem.

Try looking into the SLVR L7 ;)

love 2save while spending immizliz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killasnake
    Get the RAZR!!!! The Moto PEBL Sucks! There is way to many problems with the phone. Many of my customers that have the PEBL come in saying their is a problem with the phone. The screen freezes, key pad doesn't work, etc...

I never had problems with my razr, the only problem I had is the high pitch sound coming from the keypad when it is lit up. But when it turns off you don't hear it anymore. Fyi.... Most razr have this problem.

Try looking into the SLVR L7 ;)
    ok you sound like you know your cell phones( I am CLUELESS about them and the more "advanced " they are the more clueless I am,I just basicaly use it to make and recieve calls on so,could you tell me, I just got a razr(my husband ordered it when he renewed our contract thinking I would like it) I don't see what is so great about it,what am I missing??I realy like my basic nokia I had before I think it is either the 6103 or the 6101,I LOVE the fm radio feature on it ,it kills 2 birds w/ 1 stone when I go for my walks (I only need to bring the phone in order to have the phone and a radio with me).

Thanks
    Well, Once you do a renewal there isn't a way that you can get another phone. You can probably try and sell the RAZR and get a differnet phone. I would suggest getting the Nokia 6030. Speaker Phone, FM radio etc...

Here is a link for more information:
    http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=700

This phone will work for Cingular only, But if you do buy one I can unlock it for you for free. Or I have a brand new 6030 for $80 + shipping

Thanks
    [QUOTE=killasnake]Well, Once you do a renewal there isn't a way that you can get another phone. You can probably try and sell the RAZR and get a differnet phone. I would suggest getting the Nokia 6030. Speaker Phone, FM radio etc...

Actualy we have 14 days to return the phones if we are not happy with them,hubby likes his razr I just am not impressed but,I am not anymore impressed with any of the other phones they were offering us either so I think i will end up just keeping the razr.

Thanks
    Here are two new phones that will be coming out for T-Mobile in the next 2 months

On the left is the Samsung t629 and the right is the Samsung 519

If you do like the phone, I would return the razr and wait to renewel/upgrade your line when these phones come out.

Thanks
    hmmmm.....I like the t629's features,about how much will they be going for do you know?

Thanks
    Not sure yet, T-Mobile hasn't release the MAP. I'm thinking it can go around $200-$300 but with your renewal they can probably subtract $100 off.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killasnake
    Not sure yet, T-Mobile hasn't release the MAP. I'm thinking it can go around $200-$300 but with your renewal they can probably subtract $100 off.
    Wow that much huh? Too much for me! I'll just stick with the razr for now.

Thanks
    Good Choice ;)