FREE ADMISSION TO The TEXAS STATE FAIR
Passing this along to everyone!
Howdy Folks… It’s that time of year again. We (Dallas Animal Services) will be at the State Fair September 29th thru October 22nd with the exception of September 30 (which is Gambling Day) and October 7th (which is OU Day).
We will be at the fair with our dogs (for adoption) from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm each day and we will run in two shifts. The shift times are 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. We are in need of volunteers (to help adopt out the dogs and answer questions) for each day we will be there. We need at least two volunteers (or more) per shift. Each volunteer will receive free entrance into the fair. If you ride with us, you have no parking fee. If you choose to drive your own vehicle, you will need to pay for parking.
If you can help us out at the fair this year, please send me your full name and phone number and what days/times you are available. Please send this to me a.s.a.p. If you know anyone who would like to volunteer with our shelter, have them contact me (Janet info below) for an application (No training is needed).

P.s If you and a Child (no small Children) would also like to volunteer just let Janet Know. They should be accompanied by parent while volunteering.
Thank you,
Janet Henderson
Dallas Animal Services
8414 Forney Road
Dallas, Texas 75227
214-671-0179
[email protected]