Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 279

Thread: Ask the opposite sex!

  1. #1
    Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Right over ..here
    Posts
    10,165
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 76 Times in 62 Posts

    Ask the opposite sex!

    As a result of a very informative conversation I just had w/ 2 fellow Spoofers I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where you can go and ask a question and the opposite sex can answer. Sound interesting? Probably not but I thought "what the hay".


    While having the ability to stand AND aim while peeing, why do you still miss the target?

    *always wondered this*

  2. #2
    L14 Officer lonefive21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    455
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My husband says its because when the pee hits the water in the bowl, it splashes out. He doesn't really have bad aim. This is what he says. I don't buy it, but ok...

    I would like to know why men (in my experience anyway) will continue to lie abut something they've done wrong, no matter how many "outs" you give them, or how much hard evidence you have? Is it like the 2 year old who thinks you can't see him if he closes his eyes?

  3. #3
    John Galt, come save us! daredevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    3,173
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by lonefive21
    My husband says its because when the pee hits the water in the bowl, it splashes out. He doesn't really have bad aim. This is what he says. I don't buy it, but ok...

    I would like to know why men (in my experience anyway) will continue to lie abut something they've done wrong, no matter how many "outs" you give them, or how much hard evidence you have? Is it like the 2 year old who thinks you can't see him if he closes his eyes?
    I'm sorry...I thought only children did this....i cant imagine a grown man thinking he could actually get away with this....Maybe someone else has experience with this subject.....

    P.S. on the toilet issue, that answer is partly true, and the taller a man is , the more it splashes.(ladies, try this pouring water in the john, using a skinny stream, of course- and see for yourself!)

    P.S.S. Butty, this might actually work!

  4. #4
    Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Posts
    20,059
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 140 Times in 79 Posts

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil
    I'm sorry...I thought only children did this....i cant imagine a grown man thinking he could actually get away with this....Maybe someone else has experience with this subject.....

    P.S. on the toilet issue, that answer is partly true, and the taller a man is , the more it splashes.(ladies, try this pouring water in the john, using a skinny stream, of course- and see for yourself!)

    P.S.S. Butty, this might actually work!
    I think Daredevil has just proven your point Lonefive. Men cannot own up:p
    Use denial, confusion and distraction. "I don't do it" "You try""We're just tall, that's all"...truth is, does it matter? the cleaning lady will clean it anyway....:rolleyes:....P.S. I don't think a lot of us employ her, we are her ;)

    Ego is a very difficult thing.....:05:

  5. #5
    John Galt, come save us! daredevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    3,173
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by precocious
    I think Daredevil has just proven your point Lonefive. Men cannot own up:p
    Use denial, confusion and distraction. "I don't do it" "You try""We're just tall, that's all"...truth is, does it matter? the cleaning lady will clean it anyway....:rolleyes:....P.S. I don't think a lot of us employ her, we are her ;)

    Ego is a very difficult thing.....:05:
    Ok, Preco...I've said this before i think, Just because you have the bad luck of not finding a GOOD man worthy of your love, doesnt mean their not out there, so dont judge ALL men on just Your experiences. Again, i am sorry about your luck!

  6. #6
    Where princesses dance elibear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    266
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    About the pee thing-I was told it's because the pee doesn't necessarily come out straight (as in, in the direction that thing is aiming). Apparently it's especially uncontrollable when they have to pee really bad.???

    But I still don't get why my 6 year old, who is still so close to toilet level, has to hose down that back of the toilet, the floor next to the toilet, the trash can next to the toilet...:hmm:

  7. #7
    Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Posts
    20,059
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 140 Times in 79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil
    Ok, Preco...I've said this before i think, Just because you have the bad luck of not finding a GOOD man worthy of your love, doesnt mean their not out there, so dont judge ALL men on just Your experiences. Again, i am sorry about your luck!
    And I've told you....I actually got the gem of the group. He's not a good man, he's a GREAT MAN! ;) I'm a very lucky gal.:05:

    Now, please try to pee straight...:p

  8. #8
    Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Posts
    20,059
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 140 Times in 79 Posts

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by elibear
    About the pee thing-I was told it's because the pee doesn't necessarily come out straight (as in, in the direction that thing is aiming). Apparently it's especially uncontrollable when they have to pee really bad.???

    But I still don't get why my 6 year old, who is still so close to toilet level, has to hose down that back of the toilet, the floor next to the toilet, the trash can next to the toilet...:hmm:
    I don't think it's the hardware, I think it's the operator. After all, if things don't line up straight, you just adjust. It's not like it keeps changing courses....it's a PICNITH error (person in control, not in the hardware);)

    LOL

  9. #9
    Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Right over ..here
    Posts
    10,165
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 76 Times in 62 Posts
    We need a new question.

  10. #10
    John Galt, come save us! daredevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    3,173
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How come women never put the new roll of toilet paper ON the roll, they just leave it on the sink, the tub, etc......

  11. #11
    Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Posts
    20,059
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 140 Times in 79 Posts

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil
    How come women never put the new roll of toilet paper ON the roll, they just leave it on the sink, the tub, etc......
    I always do...you must've not gotten the Good woman :p



  12. #12
    Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Right over ..here
    Posts
    10,165
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 76 Times in 62 Posts
    I have no choice but to put mine ON the roll. Amber forgets sometimes.

    Why do men forget to put the new roll ON the holder. <------Period?

  13. #13
    John Galt, come save us! daredevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    3,173
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh, shedevil does, I'm just talking about the rest of you...LOL

  14. #14
    John Galt, come save us! daredevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    3,173
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok.....next question......

  15. #15
    Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Right over ..here
    Posts
    10,165
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 76 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil
    ok.....next question......
    Post # 12 is a question.

Similar Threads

  1. Opposite opinions
    By MrsK2002 in forum Off Topic Discussion & General Questions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 06:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage