Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the opposite sex!

Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Thanks

Ask the opposite sex!

As a result of a very informative conversation I just had w/ 2 fellow Spoofers I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where you can go and ask a question and the opposite sex can answer. Sound interesting? Probably not but I thought "what the hay".

While having the ability to stand AND aim while peeing, why do you still miss the target?

*always wondered this*

Thanks
    My husband says its because when the pee hits the water in the bowl, it splashes out. He doesn't really have bad aim. This is what he says. I don't buy it, but ok...

I would like to know why men (in my experience anyway) will continue to lie abut something they've done wrong, no matter how many "outs" you give them, or how much hard evidence you have? Is it like the 2 year old who thinks you can't see him if he closes his eyes?

John Galt, come save us! daredevil's Avatar
    Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by lonefive21
    My husband says its because when the pee hits the water in the bowl, it splashes out. He doesn't really have bad aim. This is what he says. I don't buy it, but ok...

I would like to know why men (in my experience anyway) will continue to lie abut something they've done wrong, no matter how many "outs" you give them, or how much hard evidence you have? Is it like the 2 year old who thinks you can't see him if he closes his eyes?
    I'm sorry...I thought only children did this....i cant imagine a grown man thinking he could actually get away with this....Maybe someone else has experience with this subject.....

P.S. on the toilet issue, that answer is partly true, and the taller a man is , the more it splashes.(ladies, try this pouring water in the john, using a skinny stream, of course- and see for yourself!)

P.S.S. Butty, this might actually work!

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil
    I'm sorry...I thought only children did this....i cant imagine a grown man thinking he could actually get away with this....Maybe someone else has experience with this subject.....

P.S. on the toilet issue, that answer is partly true, and the taller a man is , the more it splashes.(ladies, try this pouring water in the john, using a skinny stream, of course- and see for yourself!)

P.S.S. Butty, this might actually work!
    I think Daredevil has just proven your point Lonefive. Men cannot own up:p
    Use denial, confusion and distraction. "I don't do it" "You try""We're just tall, that's all"...truth is, does it matter? the cleaning lady will clean it anyway....:rolleyes:....P.S. I don't think a lot of us employ her, we are her ;)

Ego is a very difficult thing.....:05:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by precocious
    I think Daredevil has just proven your point Lonefive. Men cannot own up:p
    Use denial, confusion and distraction. "I don't do it" "You try""We're just tall, that's all"...truth is, does it matter? the cleaning lady will clean it anyway....:rolleyes:....P.S. I don't think a lot of us employ her, we are her ;)

Ego is a very difficult thing.....:05:
    Ok, Preco...I've said this before i think, Just because you have the bad luck of not finding a GOOD man worthy of your love, doesnt mean their not out there, so dont judge ALL men on just Your experiences. Again, i am sorry about your luck!

Thanks
    About the pee thing-I was told it's because the pee doesn't necessarily come out straight (as in, in the direction that thing is aiming). Apparently it's especially uncontrollable when they have to pee really bad.???

But I still don't get why my 6 year old, who is still so close to toilet level, has to hose down that back of the toilet, the floor next to the toilet, the trash can next to the toilet...:hmm:

in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks
    Ok, Preco...I've said this before i think, Just because you have the bad luck of not finding a GOOD man worthy of your love, doesnt mean their not out there, so dont judge ALL men on just Your experiences. Again, i am sorry about your luck!
    And I've told you....I actually got the gem of the group. He's not a good man, he's a GREAT MAN! ;) I'm a very lucky gal.:05:

Now, please try to pee straight...:p

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by elibear
    About the pee thing-I was told it's because the pee doesn't necessarily come out straight (as in, in the direction that thing is aiming). Apparently it's especially uncontrollable when they have to pee really bad.???

But I still don't get why my 6 year old, who is still so close to toilet level, has to hose down that back of the toilet, the floor next to the toilet, the trash can next to the toilet...:hmm:
    I don't think it's the hardware, I think it's the operator. After all, if things don't line up straight, you just adjust. It's not like it keeps changing courses....it's a PICNITH error (person in control, not in the hardware);)

LOL

Thanks
    We need a new question.

Thanks
    How come women never put the new roll of toilet paper ON the roll, they just leave it on the sink, the tub, etc......

Thanks

Wink

How come women never put the new roll of toilet paper ON the roll, they just leave it on the sink, the tub, etc......
    I always do...you must've not gotten the Good woman :p

Thanks
    I have no choice but to put mine ON the roll. Amber forgets sometimes.

Why do men forget to put the new roll ON the holder. <------Period?

Thanks
    oh, shedevil does, I'm just talking about the rest of you...LOL

Thanks
    ok.....next question......

Thanks
    ok.....next question......
    Post # 12 is a question.