Thread: SURVEY for school work

Thanks

Smile SURVEY for school work

Hi guys,

I have this homework due at midnight .. just need to ask some questions .. Thanks in advance!

[provide age, gender, education as information]

1.Do you believe that government funding should be used to finance children and family services? why or Why not?

2.Who should be responsible for producing high-quality child care? do you believe it is the government's responsibility?

3.Which of the following government benefits, such as child allowances (a standard yearly payment for each child in the family), universal health care, and paid parental leave for childbirth and child illness, and free or inexpensive childcare should be available in America?

4.Would you support a tax increase for the provision of government-sponsored benefits and programs for children and their families? Why or why not?

love 2save while spending immizliz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammysalsa
    Hi guys,

I have this homework due at midnight .. just need to ask some questions .. Thanks in advance!

[provide age, gender, education as information]

1.Do you believe that government funding should be used to finance children and family services? why or Why not?

2.Who should be responsible for producing high-quality child care? do you believe it is the government's responsibility?

3.Which of the following government benefits, such as child allowances (a standard yearly payment for each child in the family), universal health care, and paid parental leave for childbirth and child illness, and free or inexpensive childcare should be available in America?

4.Would you support a tax increase for the provision of government-sponsored benefits and programs for children and their families? Why or why not?
    MAN those are some loaded questions.

Thanks
    I'm with immizliz- that's a lot of thinkin'!!

I don't think the government should be responsible for everything though. They shouldn't be involved in every area of our lives- and no tax increases, PLEASE!
    Sorry, I didn't give you real answers, but I have a lot of homework to do myself.;) Good luck with the homework!

Thanks
    thanks everyone!

Thanks
    yea...no tax increases!!!