Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (Expired) Free Tess party kit while supplies last...

Thanks

(Expired) Free Tess party kit while supplies last...

Free Tess party kit while supplies last...

As seen in Teen vogue

FACE IT

For a limited time, sign up to receive a free TESSter Party Kit at www.tessskin.com! Kit includes TESS Almost Normal Skin products to sample, TESSt-shirt, party favors, treats, camera and more for you and five friends!

http://www.tessskin.com/musicframe.php?currurl=Lw==

I had to use IE to get the form to work

While supplies last, TESS will be sending TESSter Skincare Party Kits filled with all the essentials you'll need to host a try-out-TESS girls' night for you and your friends! Just start by selecting your region, then fill out the form that follows. Invite up to five of your closest friends and personalize your invitation with your party info. We'll send you everything you need to get the party started!

I received this message after submitting my info.

You will receive your Party Kit in about 10 days! Your kit contains all the essentials you'll need to host a fabulous girls' night in for you and your friends... not to mention get you started with TESS!

Inside the Party Kit you'll find one complete TESS ALMOST NORMAL SKINCARE kit, which includes all the products for you and your friends to sample. We'll also include a disposable camera because we all know that every good party means lots of photo ops and pictures, so snap as many shots as you can while you and your friends are having fun trying out TESS. If you send us the photos (instructions on back of camera), we'll post as many as possible on www.tessskin.com .

Have the best time at your party!

Thanks
    hope it comes ... thanks for the post ....

You will receive your Party Kit in about 10 days! Your kit contains all the essentials you'll need to host a fabulous girls' night in for you and your friends... not to mention get you started with TESS!

Inside the Party Kit you'll find one complete TESS ALMOST NORMAL SKINCARE kit, which includes all the products for you and your friends to sample. We'll also include a disposable camera because we all know that every good party means lots of photo ops and pictures, so snap as many shots as you can while you and your friends are having fun trying out TESS. If you send us the photos (instructions on back of camera), we'll post as many as possible on www.tessskin.com .

Thanks

Cool

This is great, I hope they send it my teen-agers will love it. Thanx!

Thanks
    :verysad:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgian66
    Free Tess party kit while supplies last...

As seen in Teen vogue

FACE IT

For a limited time, sign up to receive a free TESSter Party Kit at www.tessskin.com! Kit includes TESS Almost Normal Skin products to sample, TESSt-shirt, party favors, treats, camera and more for you and five friends!

http://www.tessskin.com/musicframe.php?currurl=Lw==

I had to use IE to get the form to work

While supplies last, TESS will be sending TESSter Skincare Party Kits filled with all the essentials you'll need to host a try-out-TESS girls' night for you and your friends! Just start by selecting your region, then fill out the form that follows. Invite up to five of your closest friends and personalize your invitation with your party info. We'll send you everything you need to get the party started!

I received this message after submitting my info.

Thanks

Go back to your TESS page

Thanks
    Thanks for the post!!! teenagers? hah!!! how about adults If it comes I am gonna do it LOL

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks
    Very nice, thanks cgian!

Thanks
    Thanks for the post!!

Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you for registering to be a part of the TESS Club! We will keep you updated on new and exciting happenings with TESS, as well as send you special "Members Only" offers.

Aw man! That's the message I recieved. I hope I still get it.
    Thanks for the post!!

in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by callmeCrazyButt
    Thank you for registering to be a part of the TESS Club! We will keep you updated on new and exciting happenings with TESS, as well as send you special "Members Only" offers.

Thanks for the post!!
    If I remember correctly, there are 2 parts to the registration to get the 'party'. After the first registration, with the confirmation you received there should've been a blue 'seal' that you needed to click to register your party and get your party stuff.
    If you still have that window open, you may be able to still get in (or try re-entering the site).

Thanks
    Was I the only one who put ridiculously incorrect email addresses in for the friends. Here is my list:

friend1@friends.com
    friend2@friends.com
    friend3@friends.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by callmeCrazyButt

Thanks for the post!!
    Butty, go back to the site and re-log in (original link). You can register your party....

Thanks
    Thanks!

Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Preco!
    All that and there isn't any kits available in my area. :(

Thanks
    Thanks! If the kit comes I might actually let my 16 year old do this!