Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Free Samples of Pens, Cards, 2007 Calendars

  1. #1
    L31 Commander penpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 100 Times in 40 Posts

    Free Samples of Pens, Cards, 2007 Calendars

    Thayer Publishing Desk Calendar Samples

    Sample Request
    Please fill out the following form to receive your sample(s).
    * Indicates a Required Field
    Some calendars & their respective codes:
    AMERICAN HOME - DCAH06
    CATS & DOGS DESK CALENDAR - DCPT06
    CHRISTIAN REFLECTIONS DESK CALENDAR - DCCH06
    DELUXE DESK CALENDAR - LDSA06
    DESTINATIONS - DCDE06
    GARDEN SPLENDOR DESK CALENDAR - DCGS06
    GOLF DESK CALENDAR - DCGF06
    INSPIRATIONS DESK CALENDAR - DCTR06
    LIGHTHOUSE - DCLH06
    LANDMARKS - DCLM06
    MARBLE SCENIC DESK CALENDAR - DCMB06
    MUSCLE CARS DESK CALENDARS -DCCR06
    SCENIC - DCSA06
    WILDLIFE - DCWL06

  2. #2
    L7 Private Firedude68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nice find penpen, hope they come

  3. #3
    L31 Commander penpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 100 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedude68
    nice find penpen, hope they come
    they do

    takes about a week

  4. #4
    L8 Private Poohdaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks!!!

  5. #5
    Freebie Queen Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Big Apple
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just got mine yesterday. They are small but nice desk calendars.

  6. #6
    Moderately Moderating Big Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,731
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 56 Times in 17 Posts
    Are they complete or just the first couple months?? ;)

  7. #7
    It's like déj- vu again spazntwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Ah yes, I remember it well
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 91 Times in 43 Posts
    A calendar I can actually see and use. Great find!
    ..../\„,„/\
    ...( =';'= )
    .../*♥♥*\
    .(.|.|..|.|.)

  8. #8
    L31 Commander penpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,027
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 100 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy
    Are they complete or just the first couple months?? ;)


    the flipable calendar pages w. the pretty color pictures go from jan-dec 06 and are about 3" tall x 6" wide. overall, the calendar is about 4" tall & 6" wide.
    Like angel noted, they're small & for your desk. basically, it folds in a way to prop it up on your desk, like a tent (see image above).

    hth =)

  9. #9
    Moderately Moderating Big Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    You tell me.
    Posts
    5,731
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 56 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by penpen


    the flipable calendar pages w. the pretty color pictures go from jan-dec 06 and are about 3" tall x 6" wide. overall, the calendar is about 4" tall & 6" wide.
    Like angel noted, they're small & for your desk. basically, it folds in a way to prop it up on your desk, like a tent (see image above).

    hth =)
    Thanks, penpen!! :claps: Too bad I will probably lose/misplace the calendars before 2006.

  10. #10
    L20 Captain morriefisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,648
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    They seem cute, but not worth it to give out my personal info for...

  11. #11
    L0 N00b BLLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Don't waste your time!

    Do not waste your time filling out this sample request. These calendars will not come! :thumbs_do

  12. #12
    L13 Sergeant Apocalypse716's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thnks and nice find penpen :D

    But for those that aren't interested in giving their info away for the calendar (cough cough), you guys should try Mozilla Sunbird. This is an awesome FREE (we just love those free things) program. It is basically a calendar on the computer, and you can add notes and events to each day, and add specific times for each events. I use it and it is wonderful for any of you nonprocrastinators, or if you just love being organized.

  13. #13
    L9 Corporal rjgraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice! Thanks penpen

  14. #14
    L10 Corporal Kage_sCupotea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BLLP
    Do not waste your time filling out this sample request. These calendars will not come! :thumbs_do
    Others have obviously received them:

    Quote Originally Posted by penpen
    they do

    takes about a week
    Who knows?

  15. #15
    L10 Corporal Kage_sCupotea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse716
    thnks and nice find penpen :D

    But for those that aren't interested in giving their info away for the calendar (cough cough), you guys should try Mozilla Sunbird. This is an awesome FREE (we just love those free things) program. It is basically a calendar on the computer, and you can add notes and events to each day, and add specific times for each events. I use it and it is wonderful for any of you nonprocrastinators, or if you just love being organized.
    Hey, thanks! I've been wanting something like this, to keep track of my writing deadlines!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 04:27 AM
  2. Free Samples of Flashing Pens, Keychains, & More
    By JoyceHarkless in forum Freebies and Giveaways
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 03:39 PM
  3. Free 2007 Pocket Calendars & More
    By JoyceHarkless in forum Freebies and Giveaways
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 07:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums Check weekly ads.

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage