Thread: Free Doctor Discussion Guide - Asthma Matters

Thanks

Free Doctor Discussion Guide - Asthma Matters

By enrolling in AsthmaMatters today, you can take advantage of an important resource that may help you partner with your doctor to do all you can to control your condition. Simply by completing the short questionnaire below and clicking "submit," we'll be able to create customized materials just for you, including:

A free, personalized Doctor Discussion Guide with suggested questions to help you talk openly with your healthcare professional about your symptoms

A series of informative E-mails so you learn more about asthma and possible treatment options you may not have considered

Valuable interactive tools to help you manage your condition along with lifestyle tips and links to other online resources

Please take a few moments to complete the AsthmaMatters enrollment form.

Then click "submit" and your personalized Doctor Discussion Guide will appear on your screen.
    Link To Offer

Thanks
    Thank you sooooooooo much for this link. I have a dog with asthma, and, I am always looking for new information on the topic. The Vet's are not well versed in treating asthma in dogs, so we pet owners have to research the topic and potential medications on our own.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok
    Thank you sooooooooo much for this link. I have a dog with asthma, and, I am always looking for new information on the topic. The Vet's are not well versed in treating asthma in dogs, so we pet owners have to research the topic and potential medications on our own.
    That sucks that you have to know more than your vet...Glad this helped!

Thanks
    Vet's are like our "People Doctors" with the "Here, try this, no try that, here is another drug!" This site gave me some ammo for the next Vet visit. Tristan says "Thank you Miss Muffy!"