Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Mailing Labels from Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Thanks

Arrow Free Mailing Labels from Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is offering free name and address labels. You may choose from two basic designs: "Roses" and "America." To receive a set, please complete the form and indicate your preference below.

http://www.cff.org/GetInvolved/MailingLabels/

Thanks
    Thanks Mina - great find

I'm hunting for freebies! Ronshere's Avatar
    Thanks
    Geat find! Can always use mailing labels! Thanks!!!

Thanks
    Your request for free name and address mailing labels is now being processed. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive them. In the meantime, we hope that you will continue to visit our Web site and to help us add tomorrows every day to the lives of those with cystic fibrosis.

Thanks
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Thank You

Your request for free name and address mailing labels is now being processed. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive them. In the meantime, we hope that you will continue to visit our Web site and to help us add tomorrows every day to the lives of those with cystic fibrosis.

thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks for the post! Can always use address labels!

Thanks

CFF sells your information to other charities for $$$

First off, I want to say that I'm no "scrooge," by any means. I donated $$$ to CFF (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation) because my best friend's son was born with Cystic Fibrosis. Soon after, though, I found myself inundated with junk mail from other charities seeking my donations as well...literally, every day I was getting crap in the mail from some other organization. Not having ever donated to a charity before (using a check), I figured out that all of these other charities must have gotten my info from CFF. Acting on this suspicion, I called CFF and was told that they sold my information, as part of a mailing list, for profit to other charities. It took almost a year, three angry phone calls, five furious letters, and a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau for them to remove my name from all of their lists, including the list that gets sold as part of a list of "potential donors" to every charity that exists on the planet. (The Better Business Bureau said mine wasn't the first complaint about CFF doing this.) I then had to register myself onto some Direct Marketing Association list to not be contacted by charities or other solicitors seeking money or investments. So, your "free" address labels are not exactly free...you'll pay the price of being hounded by money vultures, like I did. You've been warned!

Thanks
    Finally got my labels yesterday

Thanks
    We got ours the other day too - the funny thing is.....I typed my house number wrong. LOL
    I am going to try again!

They are really nice address labels!

Thanks

Thanks! Can not ever have enough labels! We use them on our books, movies and ect. So thanks again for the post!

Thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by novamama View Post
    First off, I want to say that I'm no "scrooge," by any means. I donated $$$ to CFF (Cystic Fibrosis Foundation) because my best friend's son was born with Cystic Fibrosis. Soon after, though, I found myself inundated with junk mail from other charities seeking my donations as well...literally, every day I was getting crap in the mail from some other organization. Not having ever donated to a charity before (using a check), I figured out that all of these other charities must have gotten my info from CFF. Acting on this suspicion, I called CFF and was told that they sold my information, as part of a mailing list, for profit to other charities. It took almost a year, three angry phone calls, five furious letters, and a formal complaint to the Better Business Bureau for them to remove my name from all of their lists, including the list that gets sold as part of a list of "potential donors" to every charity that exists on the planet. (The Better Business Bureau said mine wasn't the first complaint about CFF doing this.) I then had to register myself onto some Direct Marketing Association list to not be contacted by charities or other solicitors seeking money or investments. So, your "free" address labels are not exactly free...you'll pay the price of being hounded by money vultures, like I did. You've been warned!
    YOU KNOW all you have to do is throw them away a lot of people do need money and when some people act like this you have to wonder why they sell information because they cant get enough people to donate to good causes instead of drugs beer and cigs

Thanks
    I received this today.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 Times in 558 Posts
    Thanks for the post, Mina..and the bump, spoofee123!

Dear Friend of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation,

Thank you for your interest. Your request for name and address labels is now being processed. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive them. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to visit our site to learn more about cystic fibrosis and how you can get involved.