Thread: What have you bought for Christmas this year?

jjgailey

What have you bought for Christmas this year?

Okay, not only am I alone...I'm bored too...

So far I've invested in a Dora doll, Cars slippers, Cars books, Mega Blocks, baby clothes, Aquadoodle, Puablo Sing & Spin, Cars DVD, Bratz Fab doll, Playdoo Activity Center, Crayola Wondermarker Things and some fruit baskets

still trying for that Elmo TMX, and very envious of Big Daddy for getting his...

What things have you purchased? Any family member want something interesting this year?

Thanks
    I bought a GPS for my Hubby, a comforter set for Daughter & her Hubby, new phones for our house & I switched from Satellite TV to a great deal with high speed, cable tv (with ALL the premium stations) + a free DVR and phone service for $125 a month.
    I am basically waiting for Blacm Friday to hit the computer big time - I already took the day off from work.

Thanks
    Nothing....uh...

I am thinking of donating to a charity for animals like th ASPCA instead of jumping in the shopping choas

Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've pretty much only shopped for Amber so far. She's really into clothes right now. If anyone wants to buy me a remote starter for my car, I will act surprised when I open it.

Thanks

Just an idea...

Quote Originally Posted by wildbanchee
    Nothing....uh...

I am thinking of donating to a charity for animals like th ASPCA instead of jumping in the shopping choas
    Wild Banchee -- there are lots of organizations that will send a lovely card straight to the person in whose name you made the donation, or you can put it under/on the tree, if your family celebrates this holiday. I personally think the Heiffer Project is fun, because you can give a pig (for example, or chicken, cow, etc.) in your friend's name, and then wrap up a tiny pig ornament or little china pig or whatever as a physical momento of your gift, to go with the card. Just a thought, but it works well in my family, and it's kind of fun to see how many little animals we can acquire. (or you can put them in your creche...). Okay, I know this sounds corny, never mind.... The ASPCA is a great charity too ! This may just be more fun for the giver and the getter

Thanks
    I bought a pocket poker game for my Dad's stocking and that is about it. It was in the clearance aisle for 2 bucks! We are going to Ohio in about 2 weeks to celebrate Christmas with the fam...I guess I better get with it huh?

Thanks

I am done Christmas Shopping!!!

I am taking my son to Vegas in Jan. I got the plane tickets, hotel paid, 2 tickets each to Mystre & Jubliee, got 2 Las Vegas powerpasses, a limo for the ride from and to the aiport, and a car rented to go see Area51.
    Mom didn't want to go, she wanted a new coat and clothes, sons girlfriend got household stuff.

Now comes the hard part the wrapping, would rather be poked with a sharp-hot stick then wrap.

A anyone know where I can find paper that has Santa on a beach? We got a palm tree this year for our Christmas tree, and I want to do a beach theme.