Thread: i neeed help

no use of me foolinmyself shani's Avatar
    Thanks

i neeed help

my predicament is on my blog, you can answer it here you may need to read a few pages tho

Thanks
    and its urln is www.xanga.com/cutie_luvr

Thanks

Sorry Shani

I went to your site, to see if it was anything I could maybe help with, and started to read that page.

I realized after a few seconds though, that I just can't bear to read seventh grade-ese. It was hard enough to go through it once myself, without going back there!!!! I can tell though, whatever it is, it will get better. Honest, I promise you. Seventh grade really stinks, the boys are mostly clueless at that age, and families are just annoying and every emotion feels terminal and like you will never get over it. (At least that's the way it was way back when..)

So good luck with your problem, I'm sure someone else can help you. I also wanted to tell you how pretty I think your sunset or sunrise picture is. If you took that yourself, you are really talented!

Thanks
    thank you so much. you don't know how relived i am that people can hear me.
    and i hope you read the whole story just keep clcking nex five posts until you reach the pink boredered one
    or just read it all

Thanks
    I think 7th grade was/is the hardest of all grades..Like Heidi said, hang in there, it really does get better!! really it does

Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 826 Posts
    Shani, you will realize(once you hit my age) that all these things that happened as just trivial. Moving to a different school isn't easy, but I did it 5x!!! You will be fine.

Boys at that age are so immature and not even worth the time of day(IMHO). You are young and so pretty. Just have fun and enjoy your youth. Hang with the girls, go shopping etc.

Leave the love stuff for when you get older

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks

Exclamation

Shani,

This is not the advice you want to hear but this is the best advice you will get. 7th grade is rough and so are a few other years, be patient and you will survive, however........you are looking for advice in all the WRONG places and giving out WAY TOO MUCH information about yourself and your situation. There are some good people here on Spoofee and there are also some predators as well, and predators will disguise themselves as a good person.

You have opened yourself up to a myriad of things that, at your age, are way beyond your comprehension. I like you, I enjoy your company here but I am VERY UNCOMFORTABLE with the situation that you have put yourself in.

Please seek advice from your parents, an aunt/uncle, a priest, a guidance counselor or other trained professional that will have YOUR best interests at heart and to whom you can speak to in confidence with safety. Spoofee is NOT the place for that, nor is Xanga or Myspace or any other place on the INTERNET.

I say this out of concern for you as I was once your age and I have children just about your age. You are playing with fire, this is a bad situation that is just waiting to happen. Please consider my advice.

Sincerely, Preco

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shani
    ok preco
    i like the fact that you care but...
    how is my situation uncomfotable to YOU
    just a thought
    Because I care and I see that you have no clue as to how vulnerable you are in this world and how you have opened up yourself to things beyond your comprehension.

love 2save while spending immizliz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by precocious
    Because I care and I see that you have no clue as to how vulnerable you are in this world and how you have opened up yourself to things beyond your comprehension.
    VERY well said Preco:claps: .I have a daughter that is in the 7th grade and it absolutley mortifes me to think that if I didn't have the computer in our living room where she is ALWAYS monitored when on it she could be asking total complete strangers for advice and giving out all kinds of personal info that might seem like no biggie but, to the people that prey online loooking for the vulnerable it is a biggie.
    I have not read any of your posts or your "blog" and do not know your situation but ,if you do have a parent figure PLEASE do try and talk to them,parents do know where you are coming from ,we have been thru what you are probably going thru ourselves and even though we might not have an answer to all your problems just talking to them might help you clear your head and feel better.
    My #1 word of advice to ANY girl your age would be have FUN enjoy spending time with your FRIENDS ( and family lol) FORGET about BOYS and RELATIONSHIPS with them, they will only bring you heartache right now.

Thanks
    noo-i BRING THEM heartache
    but yea since immilzliz was gentle
    i think im closing it down, or just puting it on private

Thanks
    Shani, just another two cents -- it seems as if you don't think that all of us were "gentle" with you, so I just want you to know that nobody said anything in criticism. Something said emphatically, out of fear for your safety, is just meant to point out what you can't see from your seventh-grade perspective. But I totally guarentee that what everybody said here is both true and said out of worry. Expressing yourself is good, but staying safe is WAY more important. (and this isn't criticism either, honest.) .

& One last thought: I don't know your situation with your parents either, but sometimes it's just easier for grownups to verbalize their worries and fears (heartache?) than the joy they take in their kids.

Thanks
    One site says you're 16 & the other says you're in seventh grade? Did you get a late start?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by immizliz
    VERY well said Preco:claps: .I have a daughter that is in the 7th grade and it absolutley mortifes me to think that if I didn't have the computer in our living room where she is ALWAYS monitored when on it she could be asking total complete strangers for advice and giving out all kinds of personal info that might seem like no biggie but, to the people that prey online loooking for the vulnerable it is a biggie.
    I have not read any of your posts or your "blog" and do not know your situation but ,if you do have a parent figure PLEASE do try and talk to them,parents do know where you are coming from ,we have been thru what you are probably going thru ourselves and even though we might not have an answer to all your problems just talking to them might help you clear your head and feel better.
    My #1 word of advice to ANY girl your age would be have FUN enjoy spending time with your FRIENDS ( and family lol) FORGET about BOYS and RELATIONSHIPS with them, they will only bring you heartache right now.

My daughter will be starting middle school next year and I have already started talking to her about the changes that will be coming next year. While some of them will be good, some will not. I have always told her than she can talk to me about anything. I may not have the answers but I will be there to listen to her and her feelings.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by morriefisher
    One site says you're 16 & the other says you're in seventh grade? Did you get a late start?
    which site?
    and no