Thread: MagsForLess.com - BEWARE

Thanks

MagsForLess.com - BEWARE

I ordered two magazines for the wife through them, they were the cheapest I could find by around $5 or so a piece. This was in June. I never recieved the magazines, and I have tried to get a refund many times now. There is no phone number, only a lousy website and an email address no one responds to.

I have gotten someone to email me back 3 times in 3 months telling me that my credit card will be refunded, but nothing has been posted to my account yet. I just received another reply saying I should see a refund in 4 to 5 days, so I will keep posted, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 Times in 558 Posts
    Thanks 4 the warning~~Sometimes the old saying "too good to be true" is right~~Sorry 4 the problems you had, I hope you get your money back~~I'm rooting 4 you~~

Thanks
    yea even sometimes when you order thru Amazon with their respective partner, you still might get a bogus deal when they cancel on you without notifying :(

sucks how there's no strict rules governing these cheap magazine distributors...

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by b2mje112
    I ordered two magazines for the wife through them, they were the cheapest I could find by around $5 or so a piece. This was in June. I never recieved the magazines, and I have tried to get a refund many times now. There is no phone number, only a lousy website and an email address no one responds to.

I have gotten someone to email me back 3 times in 3 months telling me that my credit card will be refunded, but nothing has been posted to my account yet. I just received another reply saying I should see a refund in 4 to 5 days, so I will keep posted, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Notify your credit card company...they should put this amount in dispute or credit it on your account. This puts the burden back onto the company to prove the sale.

Good luck.

Thanks

NoMagsForYourMoney.com

I am in the same boat. Ordered this summer and no magazines. I have read in various other forums of other individuals experiencing the same thing. I contacted my credit card company tonight and they credited my account and placed the purchase in dispute. I would be interested to know if ANYONE has succesfully ordered from these guys.

Thanks
    I finally got my money credited back to my account, but like I said, only after threatening to go to the BBB. I disputed my order on their website many times.

Try going to their parent company (I believe it is www.MY1MAG.com, look at your credit card bill). I found they respond to that site more than they respond to magsforless.com

Thanks
    I must have been one of the lucky ones. I bought 5 different magazine subscriptions back in March from MagsForLess and all of them are coming. It was WAY cheaper than ordering anywhere else.