Thread: Aarrrrggghh!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Angry Aarrrrggghh!!!!!!!!!

I just need to complain:

I have been on hold for THIRTY MINUTES w/ Kaiser Permanente. I am at work, trying to resolve a problem, trying to PAY THEM, and they have made me call SEVEN numbers to try to find their billing department. And now, I've been on hold for OVER 31 MINUTES!! AAARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would be hopping around right now b/c I'm so ticked. But I can't, because I'm attatched to a headset.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! TALK ABOUT FREAKIN CUSTOMER SERVICE, HUH!??!?!?!!?

Wow, I feel better already...weird. Sorry to complain, but it had to be done. Thanks.

Soon2B SurroMom This Fall Mom-To-3-Girls's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sorry to hear about that. I hate waiting on hold myself. Especially with Adelphia Cable here in Georgia. They suck!!!! You hang on hold for like 3 hours just to hear that nothing can be done except make an appointment with a tech to come to the house in a week. Ahhhhhh!!!! I so understand where you are coming from right now. I'm ticked and I'm not and haven't even been on the phone lately!!! lol

Oh by the way I just noticed something.... why does it say you have zero posts made to spoofee. I think I've seen you post out here before, then again I'm not out here as much as I used to be and may be mistaken. But you just made the post above so even if it was your first actual post shouldn't it say at least 1??????

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks
    Your duck looks mad too.....

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy-Of-2
    I'm sorry to hear about that. I hate waiting on hold myself. Especially with Adelphia Cable here in Georgia. They suck!!!! You hang on hold for like 3 hours just to hear that nothing can be done except make an appointment with a tech to come to the house in a week. Ahhhhhh!!!! I so understand where you are coming from right now. I'm ticked and I'm not and haven't even been on the phone lately!!! lol

Oh by the way I just noticed something.... why does it say you have zero posts made to spoofee. I think I've seen you post out here before, then again I'm not out here as much as I used to be and may be mistaken. But you just made the post above so even if it was your first actual post shouldn't it say at least 1??????
    :hmm: that explains the pending arrival and your mood swings :p

**BTW Off topic posts don't 'count'**

It's like déj- vu again spazntwitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd just get off the phone. They'll find you...eventually.
    ..../\„,„/\
    ...( =';'= )
    .../*♥♥*\
    .(.|.|..|.|.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy-Of-2

I have no idea why it says that - i've noticed that myself. This is the second thread (maybe the third??) that i've made and nothin'. I guess it's some kind of glitch. ???

Ah well!:hmmmm2:

Regardless, I am LOVIN' this website and I plan on making many more posts! MUAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

Thanks
    posts in the off topic forums don't count towards your total post

Soon2B SurroMom This Fall Mom-To-3-Girls's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh I didn't know that. lol I guess that change was made when I was away. I really don't pay attention to that kinda stuff really, mainly just taking all the freebies lol!!!!!!! But I do post every now and again too.