Thread: Peachtree Pro Accounting 2007 for Free Shipped After Rebate

Thanks
    Thanked 1,803 Times in 1,154 Posts

Ad Peachtree Pro Accounting 2007 for Free Shipped After Rebate

Staples has the new version of Peachtree Pro Accounting for free after rebate.

1. Staples Price : $139.99
    2. Rebate Price : -$140.00
    Final Price : Free Shipped After Rebate
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

Thanks
    Dont mean to threadcrp, but need to warn the uninitiated. I did every one of these things for years. The last two were way to much of a fight.

Thanks
    Try to add a fiiler for $10 so you can use a $30 off 150 coupon
    from ebay.....you'll make about $28 minus your tax.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtempore
    Dont mean to threadcrp, but need to warn the uninitiated. I did every one of these things for years. The last two were way to much of a fight.

what does this mean exactly? the rebate was too hard to get back?

It's like déj- vu again spazntwitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtempore
    The rebate company is likely RebateHQ. Their phone number is 877-681-2362.

If you are illegally denied the $140 rebate, like I was about two weeks ago, then try the following.

What I did was contact a manager at my local Staples and told them the story. They asked me to fax my documentation to them and then they stated they would override RebateHQ's decision. The manager sent me a confirmation fax back within two hours.

It was a quick, painless process and I didn't have to deal with some unknowledgeable RebateHQ CSR on the phone. Staples wants my business back so they have a stake in getting me my rebate.
    ..../\„,„/\
    ...( =';'= )
    .../*♥♥*\
    .(.|.|..|.|.)

Thanks
    I bought this in late Aug or early Sept when they offered the $140 rebate. Staples rebate center listed the status as approved & awaiting processing (or something like that) on 9/17/06. I have not received my check & it has been over 12 weeks. I sent them an email earlier today... we will see what happens This is an awesome deal if you can actually get them to send the rebate check. I am confident that I will get the rebate - it just may take a little more time & some effort.

Oh, if you get a filler item so that you qualify for the coupon discount... make sure they apply the discount to the filler item & not the software (on my receipt they actually adjusted the price of something to reflect the coupon)... if they reduce the price of the software you may not be eligible for the rebate! Just an fyi to be safe!

Thanks

Exclamation

1) You're link doesn't work. Takes me right back to Spoofee.com.

2) When I click the rebate link, it says the rebate is for Sage something or another. It makes me nervous that the titles don't match! Is this truly the same product?

3) Am I able to do this inside a Staples store? I don't feel comfortable with all the unknowns with the online method.

Thanks
    I got this reply a few minutes ago... so rebate should arrive soon

"Thank you for your rebate inquiry. We are pleased to inform you that your submission has been received and validated, and it is in the final stages of processing. As you are a valued customer and have been waiting longer than is usual, I have requested that it be expedited. Your check will be mailed to you within the next 15 days.

We appreciate your participation in this promotion. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please contact us at staples.rebates@parago.com. We are always happy to help.

Eddie
    Rebates Customer Service"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo1041
    2) When I click the rebate link, it says the rebate is for Sage something or another. It makes me nervous that the titles don't match! Is this truly the same product?
    Sage is the publisher of Peachtree, like Intuit is the publisher of Quickbooks, or Symantec of Norton.

I did this a couple years back, and it was no problem, but I had to call in and register. Not sure if you still need to do that. I still use the software, but I recently bought Quickbooks, because I like it better.

This deal is in the Staples paper, it's not an online only thing.

Thanks
    We did this one last year and we got the check. Also, I combined it with a $30 off $150 coupon I bought on e-bay, so we made a little money. We did install and register the software online.