Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Senseo Charging for S/H

Thanks

Senseo Charging for S/H

Anyone else receive an email to participate in the Senseo Coffee Pod system and then be asked for their credit card to charge a "one time $15 S/H fee?" Here is a blip from their site:

Please fill out the information fields and we’ll mail you a free Senseo® kit that includes:

• 1 FREE Senseo® Coffee Pod System
    • 2 unique blends of Senseo® coffee
    o 1 bag of Medium Roast
    o 1 bag of Paris French Vanilla
    • 2 Senseo® Coffee Pod Canisters designed for attractive, easy pod storage and long-lasting freshness
    • 1 coupon for $1 off select Sara Lee dessert products

All we ask is that you cover the shipping and handling costs of $15. Once you receive your Senseo® kit, you will NOT receive any further charges from Sara Lee or Philips.

Thanks

Lame Deal (Not a deal at all)

I got this e-mail and immediately closed the browser window when it prompted me to pay $15 for a "free" coffee maker and sample. Lame...

Thanks

Thumbs down

I did the same, frankly not paying attention until the site asked for the fifteen bucks! I was lucky to receive one of the Senseo coffee machines for FREE with no S/H back in September. This looked totally off base to me, and, NOT FREE AT ALL.

Thanks
    I would like to purchase a senseo through this program, I have done numerous surveys but they never send a free senseo to my house.. This would be a good holiday present for myself. Can you PM me with details and a link?

thank you

Thanks
    Yeah, c'mon guys...It's 15 bucks for a machine and more coffee pods, it's worth it still. They're still losing money by sending you this stuff since I doubt many people are such loyal customers that they would buy enough pods to make up for the price of the machine.

Thanks
    I'd say if you would like the machine, it is definitely worht the $15 with the pods included. I sometimes use it in the evenings when I juts need a small coffee jolt since a pod only makes a 4 ounce cup. Doesn't replace my regular coffee maker for my morning coffee.

Thanks
    I still prefer my old fashion electric coffee perk! Makes great coffee, and, is durable. My Grandmother boiled coffee grinds in a pot and made the best cup of coffee going!

Thanks
    I got one of the actually free ones, and I love it. I use my coffee pot for my regular 2 pots a day. But theres some good flavors in those pods, and a cup of good flavored coffee is just what I need to get me through my evening. Plus, my inlaws drink decaf, and no one else does, so its perfect for making their coffee.
    I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about. The machine itself is still 70$. Your getting more than 85$ worth of stuff dropped on your door for 15$. If you don't want it don't get it, but I still think its a pretty good deal.

Thanks
    Spoofee Members COMPLAIN!!?!? NEVER!!! I just most of us are making a comparison about the two deals. I just caught me personally off guard when I opened the link and not being sure decided to ask here if anyone else got the same message! Can't be to careful especially at this time of year. I gave my first free machine away as a gift to someone who drinks decaf coffee, easier for them to make.

Thanks
    I won a Senseo coffee machine from Sara Lee. They have never sent an email asking for money yet. Arrghh hope they don't. I think it was from Sara Lee.

Thanks
    Hello!

We apologize for the delay in contacting you. Due to the large response to the initial Share Senseo® promotion, we ran out of the free machine allotment faster than expected.

Fortunately though, we are introducing a Special Edition Share Senseo® promotion and YOU are invited to participate!

This promotion provides an exclusive Share Senseo® kit, which has been enhanced to include:

1 FREE Senseo® Coffee Pod System
    2 unique blends of Senseo® coffee
    1 bag of Medium Roast
    1 bag of Paris French Vanilla
    2 Senseo® Coffee Pod Canisters designed for easy and attractive pod storage and long-lasting freshness
    1 Sara Lee coupon good for $1 off any dessert product

As a participant of our Special Edition Share Senseo® promotion, you will receive over $87 worth of Senseo® products for FREE (plus S&H) to enjoy with your friends and family!

I thought it was pretty decent of them. Thanks to the OP from way back when!

Thanks
    Just received an email stating that my system was shipped. Also another friend had her's shipped today as well. So anyone that signed up for the fifteen dollar deal, you should be received an email, or maybe you have received yours already. It is arriving via DHL transport. At least we will have them by the end of next week. Still time to brew plenty of tea, cofee, and, packaged hot chocolate!

Ms. Smartie Pants callmeCrazyButt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got my email this morning as well. I can't wait!!

Thanks
    Finally got my stupid email. So I did it. Like many others I dont really drink much coffee. But when I want a cup this will beat having to brew a whole pot. Especially since my french press broke.

Wonder which color I will get. Will it be retail so if the color stinks I can exchange it? Does anyone actually know the answers to these questions... besides The Shadow?

You know its not really the brewing.. its the cleaning up after.

Thanks
    My Senseo machine arrived today, and, it was white which I was hoping for anyway! I received all items that were posted in the offer AND an eighteen pod bag of decafe, another bag of ten medium pods, and, two boxes containing eight pods each of four flavors to sample. Very nice! Hope I don't break the stupid thing! Looking forward to messing with it tomorrow morning. It was not hard to purge and clean, and, the instructions are very easy to follow. Hope everyone here receives the color choice they hope for and soon. For my fifteen bucks, I am very pleased.