Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bestbuy.com - Playstation 3 60GB Available

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 1,152 Posts

Ad Bestbuy.com - Playstation 3 60GB Available

Bestbuy.com has the Playstation 3 60GB available for regular price.

You might still be able to sell this for $10-50 profit, but the demand is definitely cooling down.

- Link to Bestbuy : $599.99 + Ship($9.99)
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

Thanks
    The PS3 was also on woot just before Christmas. Looks like the price point and bugs are really killing the demand. Conversely, I still can not find a wii anywhere (and nintendo is pumping out about 2x more of them than sony is for the PS3).
    pico

Thanks
    ps3 unless you want the blue ray hd dvd is not worth the money. With little demand now and Xmas over its just a matter of time before the price dips or they include another controller or game(s) for the same $

Thanks
    not a deal at all but it is good to get the system early, so when the hacks come out you will be happy just like the psp

Thanks
    @GIVIT2MESTR8
    hear hear

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GIVIT2MESTR8 View Post
    ps3 unless you want the blue ray hd dvd is not worth the money. With little demand now and Xmas over its just a matter of time before the price dips or they include another controller or game(s) for the same $
    With that being said, when do people think that a price drop / bundling will occur? I'm going to buy one before the next class of sports games come out (probably with Madden or NCAA Football 2008), but if there's not going to be any large change between now and August, there's no point in waiting.

Thanks
    Game console price drops are always in the spring (usually April-May'ish). I figure, it's got to be outside the 90-day return policy for stores like Target or else people would return their christmas gifts for a pricematch.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoofee View Post
    Bestbuy.com has the Playstation 3 60GB available for regular price.
    What a deal. You can probably get a pack of Wrigley's gum for $.25 by the register too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony View Post
    What a deal. You can probably get a pack of Wrigley's gum for $.25 by the register too.
    I doubt it. It'll probably be $1.09 at best buy for that..

Thanks
    just stopped by my local best buy. 6 ps3. 1 person in line. i didnt buy one. these things dont seem to be going so quick anymore...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newOrder View Post
    not a deal at all but it is good to get the system early, so when the hacks come out you will be happy just like the psp
    Not entirely true. I used to think that way and tried hard to get the PS2 first release. But when it came time to add a modchip to it, the modchip choices were limited and hard to install. Every single modchip installer said that the last model PS2 before the the remodeled Pop Top is the best PS2 to mod.
    Last edited by The TRUST; 01-03-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by picopir8 View Post
    The PS3 was also on woot just before Christmas. Looks like the price point and bugs are really killing the demand. Conversely, I still can not find a wii anywhere (and nintendo is pumping out about 2x more of them than sony is for the PS3).

Wiis and PS3s have been literally sitting on the shelves in some Best Buys here in WA. I saw 12 Wiis total in 2 Best Buys just about 15 miles apart and my brother saw about 25+ PS3s in 1 Best Buy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaCat View Post
    Game console price drops are always in the spring (usually April-May'ish). I figure, it's got to be outside the 90-day return policy for stores like Target or else people would return their christmas gifts for a pricematch.
    I don't foresee a price drop until 2008. Once Metal Gear 4, GTA 4, and Final Fantasy 13 sell some hardware, they might drop it after that. Sony is already losing a couple hundred bucks per unit sold.

Thanks
    I highly doubt a price drop anytime this year or next year. Sony loses $240-307 per console depending on 20-60gig. PS3 is one of the cheapest blue ray player solutions out there. The reason it is low in demand is because it has no software to support its purchase right now. The big exclusive games won't hit til later this year. Dreamcast did poorly when it was realeased in 1999 but it didnt have a price drop until 2000 and it did really bad compared to PS3 at launch. I'm not suggesting to get one right now, just don't expect a price drop anytime soon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The TRUST View Post
    Wiis and PS3s have been literally sitting on the shelves in some Best Buys here in WA. I saw 12 Wiis total in 2 Best Buys just about 15 miles apart and my brother saw about 25+ PS3s in 1 Best Buy.
    Ive seen PS3's but I havent seen Wii's and I really have been looking for one. Wanna get me one The PS3 price is what I really think is driving people away