Thread: Passport---you have one yet?

Thanks

Passport---you have one yet?

Just finished reading an article about how only 27% of all American's have passports, and, by 2009 we are gonna need them to get in and out of the USA despite any destination! Even Canadians coming across our borders are going to have to produce a passport to enter the USA.

Anyway, where do you stand Spoofee folks on the passport issue? Do you have one yet (sure hope so!)? Are you in the process of obtaining one? Or don't you think you will ever file to receive one? Don't forget, even the children now need one.

Personally, I got lucky, and, have had mine for awhile now, and, will need to renew soon. Hope that won't be to complicated now that they have most of my information on record.

Thanks
    I dont have one, I dont want one, I dont need one. I will get it if I need it. But it will only be used once. I think if I leave the country, I wont come back.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveSquid View Post
    I dont have one, I dont want one, I dont need one. I will get it if I need it. But it will only be used once. I think if I leave the country, I wont come back.
    Now now.....don't make the "Spoofee Posse" come a looking for you! However, if you are retiring to a new destination and it makes you happy and secure, then that is what I would wish for you in the end! I have myself often thought of "relocating" but frankly I have been all over this globe, and, love coming back to the USA! Besides, I need my cornbread, grits, and, fried chicken!

Goody 2 Shoes Goddess TY precocious's Avatar
    in a good place far, far away from....Uranus....and not playing the Magic Wiener Whistle...while interviewing local Bozos...
    Thanks
    I have one but it expired and I need to renew. I also need to get them for the kiddies.....

Thanks
    I'm not retiring. Im only 35. I'll be lucky to retire at all with the state of SS, health care, etc. I'm talking about being an expatriate. It used to mean something special to be an American. We were powerful, wealthy, and respected. Now we're just seen as a big global bully. That makes me sad.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveSquid View Post
    I'm not retiring. Im only 35. I'll be lucky to retire at all with the state of SS, health care, etc. I'm talking about being an expatriate. It used to mean something special to be an American. We were powerful, wealthy, and respected. Now we're just seen as a big global bully. That makes me sad.
    We need to let other countries "fend for themselves" even if it means that particular country doesn't evolve into our operationalized definition of "democracy." America needs ALL THE GOOD CITIZENS to stay put, stand up for our rights, and, turn America around, for the benefit of all of our citizens. Let's hope there is a new spirit in the air in our government officials as the new year takes shape. If not, let's kick them in the ass, and, get new ones in office! God bless America!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    We need to let other countries "fend for themselves" even if it means that particular country doesn't evolve into our operationalized definition of "democracy." America needs ALL THE GOOD CITIZENS to stay put, stand up for our rights, and, turn America around, for the benefit of all of our citizens. Let's hope there is a new spirit in the air in our government officials as the new year takes shape. If not, let's kick them in the ass, and, get new ones in office! God bless America!
    I haven't seen a new spirit, just a whole lot of the old BS.

We're way past due for another revolution, but the populace is too fat, dumb and complacent to do anything.

We're going the way of Rome, nothing matters but bread and circuses

Thanks
    Hey, I like bread! And the circus. Well, except for the clowns.

Thanks
    Rome expanded her Empire to far to effectively govern. Frankly, we have expanded our "Congress" to far to effectively govern! Who says history does not repeat itself?!?!?

Bring on the bread (Rags is a carb freak!), leave out the clowns....elephants kinda stink, but, hey what is a little odor?!?!