Thread: can't find rebate in circuitcity site - mailed it 8 weeks ago.

Thanks

can't find rebate in circuitcity site - mailed it 8 weeks ago.

I can't find the status of my rebate for the circuitcity and 3rd party rebate center - rebateservices.com. I mailed the paper work 8 weeks ago and did not even receive a letter of deny or email denying my rebate.

I sent 4 rebates, 3 which went to circuit city rebate center and 1 to rebateservices.com center. CC said two of my rebates are valid and going to send me the check in 8 - 10 business day(none yet, pass 10 days already).
    The last one which is worth the most 50bucks, it is now magically disappear, not status that they even received the rebate. It goes same for rebateservices.com site, I have filed a report for both site to check for the paper work.

For now, is there anything i can do? Call the centers to ask them?
    The two rebate combined is worth 100bucks and there is no way I am letting it go. I mailed all 4 rebate together and CC received the two, worth less than 25bucks but not the 50bucks?

It's like déj- vu again spazntwitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did you make a copy of the rebates before you sent them in? If so, contact CC and ask why they don't show the rebates in the system. They'll have you resend your copies.
    ..../\„,„/\
    ...( =';'= )
    .../*♥♥*\
    .(.|.|..|.|.)

Thanks
    I made copies of all the rebates, been a ritual ever since my first mistake with a rebate with a Hard Drive purchase.

I emailed them in regard of the problem, I know they will take the slowest possible way to reply or not bother. I will definitely contact them when there is no response to my email.

The only problem I see now is they can say I never sent the paper work or it got lost in transaction(they even put this claim on the fine print).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobnewb007 View Post
    I made copies of all the rebates, been a ritual ever since my first mistake with a rebate with a Hard Drive purchase.

I emailed them in regard of the problem, I know they will take the slowest possible way to reply or not bother. I will definitely contact them when there is no response to my email.

The only problem I see now is they can say I never sent the paper work or it got lost in transaction(they even put this claim on the fine print).
    Don't you love that about rebates?