Thread: Blockbuster - Free In-store Rental for Netflix Members

Thanks
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 1,153 Posts

Ad Blockbuster - Free In-store Rental for Netflix Members

From Feb. 15 through Feb. 21, including two days when post offices are closed, current Netflix members can bring the tear-off address flaps of their Netflix rental envelopes to any of the more than 5,000 participating U.S. BLOCKBUSTER stores. In exchange for every flap they present, they will receive an on-the-spot free movie rental.

- Link to Article
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

Thanks
    blockbuster sucks!

stay with netflix....i canceled my netflix to try blockbuster for a free month and netflix is way better! i bring my dvd's that come in the mail to the store to get instore rentals but it takes forever for them to receive the dvd's back from the store...STICK WITH NETFLIX!!!

Thanks
    Awesome find. Now I gotta find those flaps in the recycle bin .

Thanks
    Wow, I'm quite happy I started saving those flaps after the last promotion, 30 free movie rentals yay!

Thanks
    No problems here returning movies to Blockbuster. They always show up as returned the next day. If you are having problems, you may want to try renting from a different store.

Thanks
    Blockbuster online is awesome. Triple the rentals in the same amount of time. Anyone who prefers Netflix is just way off and not using it to their advantage. Put them side by side and you get 6 dvd's at blockbuster per 3 you'd get in the same time through Netflix. No comparison. Plus another free rental on a movie OR game every month.

Thanks
    I am in love w/blockbuster online... I get my movies the day after they ship, I return them to my local store for a free in store rental. When my local store gets my envelope, they check it in & my next movie ships... the online warehouse does not even have it in hand yet... I LOVE BB online!!!! The only problem is I AM SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME WATCHING MOVIES... AAAAHHHHH!

Thanks
    I've used both. Netflix so far has been a little better simply because the shipping seems to be faster. Netflix was also the original so I like that. I just cannot stand copycats.

Middletown, CT, USA, North America, Earth
    Thanks
    Netflix has a better movie selection IMO, but I like being able to turn the mailers in at a B&M and rent additional ones right on the spot, so there's no time inbetween waiting for movies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonsalvatio View Post
    Blockbuster online is awesome. Triple the rentals in the same amount of time. Anyone who prefers Netflix is just way off and not using it to their advantage. Put them side by side and you get 6 dvd's at blockbuster per 3 you'd get in the same time through Netflix. No comparison. Plus another free rental on a movie OR game every month.
    I used blockbuster to my advantage...i would get the movies in the mail the same day i would return them to the store...pick 3 from instore...wait for the 3 more in the mail and return them with the 3 instores...but they take forever to ship...netflix was way quicker and i was getting more dvds in a week through netflix then BB and netflix has a way better selection...at first i loved BB but now i dont really like it...the free game rental is cool but its only one a month...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rmani View Post
    I've used both. Netflix so far has been a little better simply because the shipping seems to be faster. Netflix was also the original so I like that. I just cannot stand copycats.

How ironic. Spoofee is definitely not the first site of its kind (though it is the best).