Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Creative Labs Nomad Muvo 4GB MP3 Player for $188 Shipped Free

  1. #1
    Spoofee.com! Spoofee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    85,394
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,204 Posts

    Lightbulb Creative Labs Nomad Muvo 4GB MP3 Player for $188 Shipped Free

    Dell Home has the Creative Labs Nomad Muvo 4GB mp3 player for a great price. It is a burning deal if the 4GB hitachi microdrive inside is removable. Read about the microdrive here.

    1. Click here to go to Dell Home.
    2. Search and Add A0242292 ( Muvo : $209.00 )
    3. Automatic Discount : -$20.90
    Final Price : $188.10
    Thank you for using Spoofee.com

  2. #2
    L0 N00b paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    It is removeable!!

    some guy from Hong Kong actually did it...

    http://yoursphotographer.com/CREATIVE/CREATIVE.html





    Quote Originally Posted by Spoofee
    Dell Home has the Creative Labs Nomad Muvo 4GB mp3 player for a great price. It is a burning deal if the 4GB hitachi microdrive inside is removable. Read about the microdrive here.

    1. Click here to go to Dell Home.
    2. Search and Add A0242292 ( Muvo : $209.00 )
    3. Automatic Discount : -$20.90
    Final Price : $188.10

  3. #3
    L13 Sergeant zero_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hey, does anyone know if the player has a remote planed? From the picture you can see that there's a pluge for a remote next to the headphones. It looks like any old standard remote jack, think it'll work with any old remote?

  4. #4
    Banned DJLethal1208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Remote

    Actually, the remote has already been released. I purchased it from creative, and it is excellent. it adds fm radio and microphone functionality to the muvo2. go to www.nomadworld.com for it. (you need to upgrade the firmware before using the remote)

  5. #5
    L13 Sergeant zero_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJLethal1208
    Actually, the remote has already been released. I purchased it from creative, and it is excellent. it adds fm radio and microphone functionality to the muvo2. go to www.nomadworld.com for it. (you need to upgrade the firmware before using the remote)
    I can't seem to find the remote anywhere. Can you provide a direct link to it?

  6. #6
    L13 Sergeant zero_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Oh, wait I found the remote. Thanks for the info. Just one quick question, is a $60 really remote worth it? $50 if you get if off ebay :p Also how well dose the remote perform? Thanks.

  7. #7
    Banned DJLethal1208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Followup

    Well, radio performance is great in the suburbs, but when i go to the city, there is much interference. Microphone performance is excellent. I use it at meetings

    BTW, you can find it at amazon for about 50 or if you register your player with creative over the internet, they will send you a coupon code that takes quite a bit off the price.

  8. #8
    L13 Sergeant zero_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    378
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJLethal1208
    Well, radio performance is great in the suburbs, but when i go to the city, there is much interference. Microphone performance is excellent. I use it at meetings

    BTW, you can find it at amazon for about 50 or if you register your player with creative over the internet, they will send you a coupon code that takes quite a bit off the price.
    How much is quite a bit? I would love to get one, but I am still not sure.

  9. #9
    Banned DJLethal1208's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hmmm... Not sure, but i believe it was around 20% off, but i am not confident. Don't have the email they sent me anymore - Hotmail automatically deleted it "for my convenience"

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 07:19 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 12:58 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 10:13 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 02:34 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2004, 06:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
RSS Feed Facebook Twitter
Spoofee-Footer
Submit Deals
Have a good deal or coupon? Want to share with our members? Please post it on our forums Check weekly ads.

If it's a hot deal, we will post it on the front page with your name on it!
Follow Us
New Deals
Hot Deals Only (4.5+ stars)
New Coupons
Facebook Fanpage