Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm an oldie, but never introduced myself

Thanks

Wink I'm an oldie, but never introduced myself

Hi, I've been here for a while, but have never introduced myself. I'm a Capricorn and love to be outside working in the yard. I love it here and find the best freebies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dbee View Post
    Hi, I've been here for a while, but have never introduced myself. I'm a Capricorn and love to be outside working in the yard. I love it here and find the best freebies.
    :60: Welcome dbee--what took you so long??? LOL I'm a Leo and I love going to the park and playing the True and False game! Please don't get mad if I ask, when you say you love working in the yard--does that mean you despise the very thought of going to the park? Just wondering because people seem to go berserko for no reason if you ask them. ;)
    Last edited by NYGFOX; 05-17-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks
    OMG- I love going to the Park, thanks for asking. :marshmallow: When I was in my late teens, I would go all the time with my friends and we would drink out of brown paper bags and swing on the swings etc. They were good times. At least as far as I can remember.

Thanks
    :marshmallow: How cool--I have a feeling that we are going to be great friends! :claps: I have many wonderful memories similiar to yours!! :claps: :marshmallow: Drinking out of brown paper bags, the swings, the slides, the monkey bars.....oh man I could go on and on and on!!! Do you like the True and False game? :secret:

Thanks
    I love to play all the games, I've played with you before, don't you remember? Let's play now!

Thanks
    LOL you're too funny! I'm a capricorn too but I hate working in the yard I want my own gardener! ummm my own Maid! I do love to cook though so LOL I'll do without the chef. Does anyone have a spare maid or gardener they'd like to lend out

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    LOL you're too funny! I'm a capricorn too but I hate working in the yard I want my own gardener! ummm my own Maid! I do love to cook though so LOL I'll do without the chef. Does anyone have a spare maid or gardener they'd like to lend out
    I will work in your yard for food I do not dust, but I will vacuum. Plus ......you are awesome at points & prizes! :claps:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dbee View Post
    I love to play all the games, I've played with you before, don't you remember? Let's play now!
    Okay, I'll take your word for it.....:convinced:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 Times in 558 Posts
    Welcome to Spoofee, dbee!
    "Please Be Kind to Your Fellow Spoofeer"

Thanks
    Hi dbee! Welcome, you silly girl!:dancing This is me and you in our gardens...

Thanks
    Oops, there we are.

Thanks
    Thank you Girls for the very warm welcomes....

Thanks
    welcome to spoofee!!!!!!!!!
    Our life is made by the death of others.
    Leonardo da Vinci

Just Call Me Christi ULTIMATEgrafx's Avatar
    Have you checked your computer screen recently?
    Thanks
    welcome to spoofee dbee!! I love gardening too, although I think some black spots on roses may have gone to my lungs because my gardening is now going to the wayside cause I am laying around here sick! Let's see, I'm an Aries and I like it here too! I remember as a kid we used to cut through a cow feild to get to the park, monkey bars, twirl around thing, slide and all, and one day the cows were actually IN the cow feild, that was fun, NOT! LOL! We used to do all kinds of weird stupid or just plain hard chores to get a dollar or two and we would get an entire brown bag of candy to take to the park, we knew the owners of the store and we used to walk, ride our bikes, or whatever the 2 miles it took to get to the park. We even had this huge circle we would ride around that was like 7 miles and it went right by the looney bin, no seriously, it was a mental hospital, you could even trust the looney toons back in the day, LOL! Well I have rambled as usual, have a good day fellow gardenerette!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ULTIMATEgrafx View Post
    welcome to spoofee dbee!! I love gardening too, although I think some black spots on roses may have gone to my lungs because my gardening is now going to the wayside cause I am laying around here sick! Let's see, I'm an Aries and I like it here too! I remember as a kid we used to cut through a cow feild to get to the park, monkey bars, twirl around thing, slide and all, and one day the cows were actually IN the cow feild, that was fun, NOT! LOL! We used to do all kinds of weird stupid or just plain hard chores to get a dollar or two and we would get an entire brown bag of candy to take to the park, we knew the owners of the store and we used to walk, ride our bikes, or whatever the 2 miles it took to get to the park. We even had this huge circle we would ride around that was like 7 miles and it went right by the looney bin, no seriously, it was a mental hospital, you could even trust the looney toons back in the day, LOL! Well I have rambled as usual, have a good day fellow gardenerette!

I'm sorry, what is your name again