Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (Expired) TGIF / TGI Fridays - Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 Free

Thanks

IT WORKS!!! TGI Fridays - Buy 1 Entree, Get 1 Free

Sorry, first time posting. Hope this goes through. Went to Friday's tonight and this coupon WORKS! Ordered a JD New York for my wife and myself and just like the coupon said, we got one of the entrees free. Saved us 19.99. Also, at this location, if you order ONE entree you get an appetizer for 1/2 off. Appetizer that was normally 8.50, we got for 4.25! The waitress had not seen it before, but read it and then went back and they honored it! It was awesome! Thanks for whoever posted. Saved us almost $25 on dinner tonight. This was in Fresno, CA I'll be going a few more times before March 1st!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunosiii View Post
    Sorry, first time posting. Hope this goes through. Went to Friday's tonight and this coupon WORKS! Ordered a JD New York for my wife and myself and just like the coupon said, we got one of the entrees free. Saved us 19.99. Also, at this location, if you order ONE entree you get an appetizer for 1/2 off. Appetizer that was normally 8.50, we got for 4.25! The waitress had not seen it before, but read it and then went back and they honored it! It was awesome! Thanks for whoever posted. Saved us almost $25 on dinner tonight. This was in Fresno, CA I'll be going a few more times before March 1st!
    Awesome! Glad I was wrong!

If you have to ask, then it does not matter anymore.
    Thanks
    I used it last night and yes it works. Infact the manager came out and handed it back to me and said to continue using it as it is good on multiple visits. Thanks to whoever posted it.

Thanks
    I used it last night at their Boynton Beach, FL location. Not only did it work, but our Fridays also has the same half off appetizer deal as another poster mentioned. So the boyfriend and I saved about 22 bucks last night! (Although the service was awful... food was still yummy and partially free!)

Thanks
    Thanks to the original poster & all those who posted that it worked for them. My sister is going to pick up dinner for us tonight so I e-mailed the coupon to her!

If you have to ask, then it does not matter anymore.
    Thanks
    I forgot about the half off appetizers! On a $24 check we only payed $16. $3.45 for mozzerella sticks and then buy one get one entree'.

Thanks
    Worked for us today with no problems. We used it in Columbia, MD.

Thanks
    tried to use this at Friday's and the manager got called over. it was an invalid coupon and quite an embarassing situation.

Thanks

Thumbs up Qdoba 2 for 1

Quote Originally Posted by ayziana View Post
    tried to use this at Friday's and the manager got called over. it was an invalid coupon and quite an embarassing situation.
    I would complain about this to your store and go get your bill adjusted. This is a valid coupon!

Yes, it does work. A friend and I used the coupon last night and then gave it back to us to use again as well. Paid 23 dollars with tip for 2 dinners that cost 16.50 a piece. Not 2 bad.

Here is a Qdoba 2 for 1 if anyone is interested. If anyone has anymore 2 for 1 dinners let me know..

http://a2.**********.net/attachment....7&d=1233387961

Thanks

Keith

Thanks
    we used it and it worked fine, plus half price on appetizers. we asked before ordering. great coupon thanks for sharing
    if anyone is interested in Coach Outlet Invites PM me w/your email addy, its free

Just Call Me Christi ULTIMATEgrafx's Avatar
    Have you checked your computer screen recently?
    Thanks
    I got this direct link in my email this morning, it is from the friday's website, so if the meanager didn't honor your coupon, it's time to call friday's corporate!!

http://www.tgifridays.com/promos/bogo_2009_02_MyP.aspx

Thanks
    My friend used it and the manager did come over...to thank her and her boyfriend for using it and to keep it and use it again since it's good until March! This was at the one at Rivergate shopping center in Charlotte!

Thanks
    We have two kids so a BOGO doesn't always sway us but if we can also get a 1/2 price appetizer then it makes it more compelling. One of the kids can get chicken fingers. Service is always iffy at TGIF though. We do have one close by though!

Thanks

Bleah

We used one of these coupons Saturday. The place was deserted, and the food was terrible. I wonder if this is one of those last ditch promotions before going out of business.

Thanks
    The ones near me are always crowded...The wait on a Friday or Saturday even is usually 30-60 minutes.