Peet's Coffee is a San Francisco Bay Area-based specialty coffee roaster and retailer. Now they have 200 retail locations in 11 states. Here are a few things you should be doing to get the most out of Peet's Coffee and Tea. These tips are a must if you go to Peet's often.
1. Get Peet's Gift Cards for 25% Off Costco is offering Peet's gift cards for 20% off. This is good as cash and gives you 20% off everything at Peet's.
This is only for Costco members. If you don't have an account, someone in your social circle does.
Link to Costco for 25% off
If you don't have access to Costco, Use CardBear to buy discounted Peet's gift cards
2. Download and Use the Peetnik Rewards App The Peetnik Rewards will give you a free beverage around your birthday!
You will also earn points each time you visit to get free items!
- 1 point for each time you visit
- 3 points for buying coffee beans
- 15 points will give you a free beverage
3. Peet's Offers Refills Peet's only offer refills for drip coffee, tea, cold brew and iced tea
Refills cost under $1.50, depending on the size of the drink and the location.
Refills are intended for use in the same store as the original purchase and the beverage must be consumed in the store