Vegas hotels always offer promotional rates for their members. These hotel promotions are usually lower price than anything you can get from third party websites like Hotels or Priceline.
If you are planning a trip, sign up for these rewards program to get the member rates.Caesars Total Rewards
- Prices will come down for all Caesars properties including Harrah's, Planet Hollywood, Flamingo, Linq, Cromwell, Caesars Palace, Bally's, Paris, Rio, MGM mLife Rewards
- Prices will come down for all MGM properties including Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Aria, Vdara, Delano, Park MGM, NoMad, Mirage, NYNY, Luxor and Excalibur
- Also gives 5% off all merchandises
- Download and use the myVegas App
to get free buffets, free shows, etcWynn Resort
- They often send $119 rates with a $200 resort creditCosmopolitan Identity
- Cosmo hotels can come down to $99/night as seen in this videoVenetian Grazie
- Gives you promotional rates for Venetian and PalazzoBConnected Rewards
- Gives you promotional rates for some of the odd casinos like The Orleans, Gold Coast, Fremont Hotel, Main Street, etc.
- They often offer the best deals for budget hunters like complimentary roomsResorts World Las Vegas
- Newer Resort
- Sign up for Genting Rewards to get special offers