Vegas hotels always offer promotional rates for their members. These hotel promotions are usually lower price than anything you can get from third party websites like Hotels or Priceline.
If you are planning a trip, sign up for these rewards program to get the member rates.
- Cosmo hotels can come down to $109/night as seen in this video
Caesars Total Rewards
- Prices will come down for all Caesars properties including Harrah's, Planet Hollywood, Flamingo, Linq, and more as seen in this video
MGM mLife Rewards
- Prices will come down for all MGM properties including Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, and more as seen in this video
- Also gives 5% off all merchandises
- Download and use the myVegas App to get free buffets, free shows, etc
- Gives you promotional rates for Venetian and Palazzo
- Gives you promotional rates for some of the odd casinos like The Orleans, Gold Coast, Fremont Hotel, Main Street, etc.
- They often offer the best deals for budget hunters like complimentary rooms