Las Vegas has over 62,000 hotel rooms. This is a trick known at Vegas hotels, but probably will work anywhere. Commonly known as the $20 sandwich trick.
Next time you are about to stay at a hotel, try the following to be upgraded to a better room or even a suite with a $20 tip to the hotel clerk.
Note : People have a success rate of 74.57% by doing this.
1. Watch this video which shows it being demonstrated
2. Go to FrontDeskTip to see the success stories people are having at the hotel you are going to
3. Call ahead and know the availability of the hotel during your stay.
4. Have a $20 bill
5. Pick a hotel clerk that looks like they may do you a favor and be friendly with a smile
6. When they ask for an ID and credit card, hand them a $20 bill with them. It helps to know which hotel room you want to be upgraded to and just ask the clerk for it.